Built-in base facilities

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. Built-in base facilities

User Info: Farlan_D

Farlan_D
4 years ago#11
MikeH7186 posted...
The workshop is always a machine shop. Always.

Not always, my first play it was just a basic workshop while my storage had refrigeration.

User Info: Farlan_D

Farlan_D
4 years ago#12
Bump

Does anybody want to test this?

'Do you believe in zombie apocalypse' gets over 100 responses whilst a valid question gets skimmed over and dismissed.

I guess i'll have to do all the testing myself.

User Info: atomsteele

atomsteele
4 years ago#13
You only get the good nights sleep bonus if you have enough beds for every character. How many survivors do you have when you first move before you add a second bunkhouse? My guess is more than 8 but less than 16.
The machine shop was there for me and I definitely cleaned out the bedroom area first.
My med area is not and can not be upgraded. Thats just how it is/ was.
I can tell you that every playthrough I have seen on you tube or done myself has the exact same facilities in the church. Always.
I truly think its just an RNG or hard coded and you get what you get but some things are far more likely to happen. For example...I would expect a truck warehouse to have an upgraded garage, and it has in my experience. Just like I would expect a home to have a library of sorts and a dining area. Or a church to have a way to care for the sick. It makes sense.

User Info: hmh461

hmh461
4 years ago#14
MikeH7186 posted...
The workshop is always a machine shop. Always.

Yea, mine was just a basic workshop. What I normally do is once things are going well I will demolish the pre built rooms so that I can upgrade them. PITA but its the only way.
Everyone knows you have to drink Apple Juice, because O.J. will kill you!
Semper Fi ***** GT:devildog1975******

User Info: JohnnySomething

JohnnySomething
4 years ago#15
Fixed up the workshop first = machine shop.
Fixed up the bedroom second = warehouse lockers (regular bedroom stats)
Fixed up the storage room third = warehouse storage (+30 to everything)

Sorry if that was too specific. I hadn't actually lived at Snyder Trucking before, but yeah. That's what I got.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. Built-in base facilities

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived