There is a glitch that produces unlimited resources...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. There is a glitch that produces unlimited resources...

User Info: BrazenMD

BrazenMD
4 years ago#1
No one has leaked it yet though. It's on the State of Decay Bugs forums.

User Info: TheCSH

TheCSH
4 years ago#2
BrazenMD posted...

It's just the "leave a ? at a place you're searching then come back a day or two later and it's fully restocked" bug.

BrazenMD
4 years ago#3
TheCSH posted...
BrazenMD posted...

It's just the "leave a ? at a place you're searching then come back a day or two later and it's fully restocked" bug.

But I thought ? weren't guaranteed resources.

User Info: RekoisCool

RekoisCool
4 years ago#4
^
If it's the glitch I'm thinking about then you just loot a building and leave one spot untouched. I don't know how long it takes, but everything in the building will eventually respawn so you can loot it again. Different items or "Nothing found" each time, so it's random. I think you have to take any food, ammo, material, and medical resources you find so that the building will have the 3 '?' side-by-side for it to work.

User Info: TheCSH

TheCSH
4 years ago#5
BrazenMD posted...
TheCSH posted...
BrazenMD posted...

But I thought ? weren't guaranteed resources.

That's right. But it's the possibility of resources. Find a building or area (field, etc) you haven't searched completely and make sure there's at least one ? left. Then leave it alone for a day or two. It'll respawn everything.

RekoisCool posted...
^
If it's the glitch I'm thinking about then you just loot a building and leave one spot untouched. I don't know how long it takes, but everything in the building will eventually respawn so you can loot it again. Different items or "Nothing found" each time, so it's random. I think you have to take any food, ammo, material, and medical resources you find so that the building will have the 3 '?' side-by-side for it to work.

As far as I know you can leave all the stuff you just need one ?

BrazenMD
4 years ago#6
TheCSH posted...

But for sure every searchable place in the building will return to "Glowing" searchable?

User Info: mfv12979

mfv12979
4 years ago#7
The whole leave one ? then log out to get all the house back to ?. Doesn't mean it's a 100% you will get supplies. But that trick is useful if u want to max certain characters wit.
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266

User Info: RekoisCool

RekoisCool
4 years ago#8
BrazenMD posted...
TheCSH posted...

But for sure every searchable place in the building will return to "Glowing" searchable?

Yep. I don't know how long it usually takes for them to glow again, but that trick definitely works.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. There is a glitch that produces unlimited resources...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived