Lanvall evolution?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Brothers
  3. Lanvall evolution?

User Info: carlitouus

carlitouus
4 years ago#1
So I got 4 lanvall *1s and evolved 1+1 and 1+1.. All lvl 70, went ahead with the 2+2 and it gave me a negative like 50-80 (except for the 10%)!!!

Did anything go wrong? I don't think this is normal so I'm flipping out I took an eternity to get those lanvalls.

I added like 2-5 crystals on the seed and the spawn had 50 crystals. Am I doing something wrong? Cuz if its a glitch then this is bullsh*t. What do I do now? If it won't become a PE I don't even want to make it lvl 99
Pm me for Ally requests! I will let you guys know when I'm going ham on even and when not.

User Info: ricoblue84

ricoblue84
4 years ago#2
If lanvall is a late bloomer, it's normal. They do that.....

carlitouus
4 years ago#3
ricoblue84 posted...
If lanvall is a late bloomer, it's normal. They do that.....

He is I hope you right man, thanks lol I worked hard for those r1 mofos. It's a relief now I can sleep well haha
Pm me for Ally requests! I will let you guys know when I'm going ham on even and when not.

User Info: ricoblue84

ricoblue84
4 years ago#4
I saw the info somewhere on here I think, and that same thing happened to me when lvling a late bloomer. It blew my mind...

User Info: FearNoDeath

FearNoDeath
4 years ago#5
But theyll still reach max stats if evo'd properly right???
I...am... DOVAKIN... DRAGONBORN
Game at Hand: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

User Info: Jason27104

Jason27104
4 years ago#6
Yeah they will reach max stats if evo d properly. Its because when you jump from 2-3* the level cap goes up to 99. For late bloomers there is huge stat growth between 70 and 99.

carlitouus
4 years ago#7
Jason27104 posted...
Yeah they will reach max stats if evo d properly. Its because when you jump from 2-3* the level cap goes up to 99. For late bloomers there is huge stat growth between 70 and 99.

Gotcha, thanks!!
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Brothers
  3. Lanvall evolution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived