Anyone else think the design for Quiet just looks odd?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  3. Anyone else think the design for Quiet just looks odd?

User Info: The_Ivory_Man

The_Ivory_Man
3 years ago#1
Don't think it's sexist or anything, I just really don't like the look of it I would have rather her just wear camo pants have her just be wearing "naked" camo you know?
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature

User Info: AngryGFAQer

AngryGFAQer
3 years ago#2
Camo... pants? **** that.

Pantyhose, g-string and a bra is all a woman soldier needs in the blistering heat of Afghanistan.
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.

User Info: Mr_M0j0_Rising

Mr_M0j0_Rising
3 years ago#3
Yay another Quiet topic!
We live to make the impossible possible.

User Info: RomeoMinola

RomeoMinola
3 years ago#4
I get dressing for heat but you think they would have at least given her a shawl or something, Showing skin is fine but they could have designed her with a bit more class. Anyone that can say she doesn't look like she's working a street corner is kidding themselves.

User Info: The_Ivory_Man

The_Ivory_Man
3 years ago#5
AngryGFAQer posted...

Pantyhose, g-string and a bra is all a woman soldier needs in the blistering heat of Afghanistan.

I can't deal with it.... Even if she just wore shorts it would look much much better
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
3 years ago#6
Everyone knows it's odd.
My Saints Row IV Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/649270-saints-row-iv/reviews/review-155468

User Info: RomeoMinola

RomeoMinola
3 years ago#7
The_Ivory_Man posted...
AngryGFAQer posted...

I can't deal with it.... Even if she just wore shorts it would look much much better

I agree with this, even if she just wore booty or yoga shorts it would have made her look a lot more respectable while maintaining her sex appeal.

User Info: Grindcorp9000

Grindcorp9000
3 years ago#8
Personally I think she should be wearing full tights. They should still be ripped, it
is the thong that makes it look ridiculous.

User Info: Digital_Snake

Digital_Snake
3 years ago#9
She doesn't look odd but different oh yes
& im sure we're gonna like her when d game comes out & that'll also explain lots of things about her outfit

And i have a feeling that its gonna be a fight we're all going to remember & may be thats why kojima is focusing on her now, not cuz she looks sexy but cuz she'll play a vital role in d game
You men are all the same - Olga

User Info: Face_Lost

Face_Lost
3 years ago#10
What would be funny is if half way through the game her skin was all burnt, red and flaky.
Trolling: The act of expressing an opinion.
3DS FC: 3652-0749-4918
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  3. Anyone else think the design for Quiet just looks odd?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived