Outerworld service rewards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BAEx10

BAEx10
3 years ago#1
I recently found a tonberry adornment in the rewards shop under "outerwrold services". Is this from sending snapshots, messages, sending items, and cheering people on?

User Info: firemoon5

firemoon5
3 years ago#2
Since you opted into the "social experience" you will see avatars walking around your game that have a blue icon over them. These are " other gamers" and if you interact with them you can purchase items from them, look at snapshots, give them a cheer, etc. Its kind of random and feels like a waste of time to me, but others might like it. As far as i can tell if you purchase an item from someone they appear to be the same cost as they are form shops so its not a rip off, and could be more convenient then actually going and looking for a shop for the item you need,

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
3 years ago#3
I originally thought it was for having one of your shares cheered by someone else, but I read somewhere else that it's a reward for talking to an official Outerworld NPC set up by Square. You can tell because the name starts with @FF13 in red text instead of the normal blue text. The one I found was in Yusnaan.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900

User Info: BAEx10

BAEx10
3 years ago#4
Jukain posted...
I originally thought it was for having one of your shares cheered by someone else, but I read somewhere else that it's a reward for talking to an official Outerworld NPC set up by Square. You can tell because the name starts with @FF13 in red text instead of the normal blue text. The one I found was in Yusnaan.

Oh yeah I've seen a few of the SE officials. I was thinking the "outer world rewards" were for making snapshots and cheering people. I hope it is kind of like that. For example if you get a total of 50 cheers you get a certain reward or if you make 20 snapshots you get some other reward.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived