Lightning returns: FFXIII gameplay and story?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Lightning returns: FFXIII gameplay and story?

User Info: shijianyouke72

shijianyouke72
5 years ago#1
What sort of stuff do want to see in this game?

As for me, i'd like to see monsters on the game screen like in XIII and XII *puts up shield*
Random encounters don't bother me in the slightest, but I wouldn't exactly die if SE got rid of it. Besides, i think it adds more life to the environment than anything.

Another thing I'd like to see is merchant shops and a more interactive world. Like in the other FF's where you could wander into shops, or houses and little sidequests that weren't just a hunt mission. Add some actual exploration too SE. I know they tried hard on XIII-2 but that just felt like a bunch of different color schemes to the areas you could go in the game. make it dustier, cloudier, more sunny, add a moon. not that creative

As for story, explain some of the mythology. XIII had an interesting thing going on with the fal'cie, coccoon, the war, and just about everything. XIII-2 just kind of ruined it for me with that stupid paradox theme. not much for time travel plots.

So what do you guys want to see in this game? cuz i honestly can't wait

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
5 years ago#2
I want them to deliver on what they promised with gameplay
I want a plot that's fairy well written and self consistent, with Lightning acting less stupid than past XIII protagonists

That's really it
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Pokemon BW 2, Paper Mario: SS, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Lightning returns: FFXIII gameplay and story?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived