What is your reaction if LRFFXIII releases in Japan only.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. What is your reaction if LRFFXIII releases in Japan only.

User Info: Clausudo

Clausudo
5 years ago#61
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
A mainline FF title released only on the PSP, spunoff from 13's universe, and not localised outside of Japan. YA SOUNDS LIKE A MAINLINE TITEL TO ME, wraith-junior.

These three games were conceived at the exact same time. All 3 games are different visions of FFXIII. Versus XIII and Type-0 are mainline titles.

Thanks sir!
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.

User Info: jfielding95

jfielding95
5 years ago#62
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
A mainline FF title released only on the PSP, spunoff from 13's universe, and not localised outside of Japan. YA SOUNDS LIKE A MAINLINE TITEL TO ME, wraith-junior.

These three games were conceived at the exact same time. All 3 games are different visions of FFXIII. Versus XIII and Type-0 are mainline titles.

cept XIII is XIII, Versus XIII and Type-0 aren't XIII, they just have the same mythology.

User Info: TheGreatPotato

TheGreatPotato
5 years ago#63
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Even if it was conceived at the same time, it is not a mainline title. My other, far more relevant points, still stand.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
5 years ago#64
jfielding95 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

cept XIII is XIII, Versus XIII and Type-0 aren't XIII, they just have the same mythology.

They are different visions of XIII, both have huge budgets just like a mainline title, they share XIII's mythology, and it has been stated that they are essentially mainline titles.

Type-0 and Versus XIII are mainline titles.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

jfielding95
5 years ago#65
theofficefan99 posted...
jfielding95 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

They are different visions of XIII, both have huge budgets just like a mainline title, they share XIII's mythology, and it has been stated that they are essentially mainline titles.

Type-0 and Versus XIII are mainline titles.

I disagree.

TheGreatPotato
5 years ago#66
PSP only.
Not localised outside of Japan.
Mainline titles get over half their sales outside of Japan.

DO YOU SEE THE ISSUE HERE?

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
5 years ago#67
If that is the case, when the hell is XIII coming out?
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

TheGreatPotato
5 years ago#68
I guess I missed the type-O/0/o English release, seeing as it is mainline and all.

jfielding95
5 years ago#69
Where were you two a couple of hours ago when I was getting tag teamed about this. :'(

TheGreatPotato
5 years ago#70
I posted earlier, then left. I did not think anyone would be so incredibly stupid as to think type-0 was mainline.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. What is your reaction if LRFFXIII releases in Japan only.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived