Favorite Paradigm

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: leopardsnake

leopardsnake
4 years ago#11
Smart Bomb

Extremely useful
People who don't like FFVII are called contrarians.

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#12
Infiltration is an awesome name.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

User Info: destrian522

destrian522
4 years ago#13
I'm not happy with the selection here. Only two paradigms without a Medic in it? Anyway, my favorite is Guerilla.
CWLSIV

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#14
All of these are tough choice since I can't really pick one over the other.
But I guess I'll chose Diversity since it got me through tight battles where I need constant healing.
President of the [SEEF] Club. Members: 25
Read my fictions at M_C's Insane Blog [http://wp.me/2gBDt] (See 'quote' for more info)

User Info: badboy

badboy
4 years ago#15
COM, RAV, MED is generally the most suitable. In XIII I used to start the battles with SYN, SYN, COM for quick buffs or SYN, SAB, COM then I shift to COM, RAV, COM/RAV. I didn't like SYN in XIII-2 due to the lack of Haste, so it was mostly COM, RAV, COM/RAV there.

User Info: DilsDileva

DilsDileva
4 years ago#16
SAB/RAV/RAV (Smart Bomb)
H/W

User Info: tadashii18

tadashii18
4 years ago#17
Actually I have two: Bully(Com/Sab/Syn) and Diversity. I used to start out with Evened Odds(Med/Sab/Syn) but that made battles longer.
In XIII I used Bully with Light Vanille and Sazh. Then switched to Diversity
Pokemon White FC - 0948 6214 9883
Xbox GT - Tadashii18

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
4 years ago#18
Relentless Assault.

There's no other paradigm I've used as often as that in FFXIII. XIII-2 is too easy, so I stick with Aggression for that one...which was my second choice.
If being open to things is a crime, then I deserve the death penalty.
Warning, overactive imagination, will come up with crazy ideas at a moment's notice.

User Info: Junta_Jast

Junta_Jast
4 years ago#19
Cerberus
Deezul :
"In a world where the dead can be brought back to life and start running their mouths you maintain your deception until the very end."

User Info: tadashii18

tadashii18
4 years ago#20
Quote:Relentless Assault.

There's no other paradigm I've used as often as that in FFXIII. XIII-2 is too easy, so I stick with Aggression for that one...which was my second choice.

@DarkRPGMaster

Well in XIII-2 you can make an Aggression-X paradigm so it makes it easier to attack one target.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived