Most punchable FF character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LazarusWolf

LazarusWolf
4 years ago#71
Snow.
Even Lightning couldn't resist.
"I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp." - Luca Blight

User Info: jurfi1

jurfi1
4 years ago#72
Carbuncle009 posted...
Vaan in FF12. Oh my god, he was such a brat and so annoying. Hell, he didn't even need to be there. They only put him in because apparently Japan likes playing as whiny teenage kids over a fallen hero on a quest for redemption.

Ive played through this game 4 times and i dont remember him being whiny or acting like a brat i found him and every other playable character in that game to be just fine. It was in my opinion a very mellow game. You want whiny and annoying Yuffie especially in CC. Vaan in my opinion was a young man with dreams and he came off to me as very confident that he would do anything to make them come true.
Im a Royal pain in the Ludroth!
Monster Hunter Tri: BaByEaTR

User Info: DragoonGriffith

DragoonGriffith
4 years ago#73
FFXII in general was a very calm and subtle game as far as FF standards go.

Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to find that boring and prefer their over-bloated drama in FF games.
So Peggy Sue walks into a bar, and the barman says, "Why the long face?" ...Get it? - Ashlynn, DQVI

User Info: Llewelyn7

Llewelyn7
4 years ago#74
RIKU - FFX/FFX-2

She ruined those games
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad. - Lucas

User Info: zodiac_sword

zodiac_sword
4 years ago#75
DragoonGriffith posted...
FFXII in general was a very calm and subtle game as far as FF standards go.

Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to find that boring and prefer their over-bloated drama in FF games.

Or maybe some kind of middle ground.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?

User Info: DragoonGriffith

DragoonGriffith
4 years ago#76
zodiac_sword posted...

Or maybe some kind of middle ground.

Well yes, I don't disagree.

Just saying if I have to choose between the two extremes, I'd rather take the easy going one.
So Peggy Sue walks into a bar, and the barman says, "Why the long face?" ...Get it? - Ashlynn, DQVI

User Info: Pueojit2

Pueojit2
4 years ago#77
Romangelo posted...
Snow

User Info: moscow_mule

moscow_mule
4 years ago#78
Seymour was very punchable. Eiko too.
PSN: moscow_mule
DCUO EUPS3 Hero: Sam Jordan

User Info: BlueEye0

BlueEye0
4 years ago#79
I can't decide, I got two knuckles. One for Tidus and one for Vaan.

User Info: heavytone27

heavytone27
4 years ago#80
I have been wanting to punch, not the game characters, but the entire development team and management involved in any way with Squeenix.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived