First look: Lightning's new look

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. First look: Lightning's new look

User Info: King_Shortt_IX

King_Shortt_IX
5 years ago#81
Emo Lightning confirmed. I now expect her to cut herself and keep blaming herself for what happened to Serah.
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.

User Info: Kagayaku08

Kagayaku08
5 years ago#82
kupo1705 posted...

I'm wrong?
You actually like it?

whats differernt about it? Its like you just started playing FF.

Think about kuja's codpiece, tidus' monstrosity, the huge lump of metal on cloud's semi thing, the monstrosity of lulu, yuffie's robo arm, and don't even get me started on amano's designs.

the "over" design and highly conceptualized and stylized looks of FF been going on for 25 years now. Bout time we either moved on from these things if they are so "bad" or adapt to them and get over it, yeah?
~When everything's made to be broken, i don't give a damn if you know who I am~

User Info: Fulvip

Fulvip
5 years ago#83
oORyuumaruOo posted...

ALSO what kind of class do you think suits her overall?

Anything that doesn't involve spears, bows or beserk like classes.
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, Borderlands 2, Total War 2

User Info: MagiusNecros

MagiusNecros
5 years ago#84
So Vampire Lightning with a stolen shield from Lenneth Valkyrie and GILGAMESH took her Dualfire Blazesaber.

Neat.

I dislike how the grooved armguards only cover the top of her arms but leaves the sides and bottom of her arms unprotected. But perhaps it offers more mobility.

I just wonder what the weapon names are.

Oh and btw, GILGAMESH has better armor designs.
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
5 years ago#85
Just two words: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: LenneValkirye

LenneValkirye
5 years ago#86
Kagayaku08 posted...
kupo1705 posted...

I'm wrong?
You actually like it?

Think about kuja's codpiece, tidus' monstrosity, the huge lump of metal on cloud's semi thing, the monstrosity of lulu, yuffie's robo arm, and don't even get me started on amano's designs.

the "over" design and highly conceptualized and stylized looks of FF been going on for 25 years now. Bout time we either moved on from these things if they are so "bad" or adapt to them and get over it, yeah?

He knows that. He's just the kind of poster who, no matter what, will find something to complain about and if it's not there he'll make up one.

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
5 years ago#87
Nomura is trying to destroy Toriyama because he's a mega jelly.
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
5 years ago#88
Kagayaku08 posted...
kupo1705 posted...

I'm wrong?
You actually like it?

It didn't start to get this bad until FFXIII.
Everything just looks incredibly silly. It crossed the line between fantasy and stupidity.

User Info: King_Shortt_IX

King_Shortt_IX
5 years ago#89
Now all they need to do is dye her hair black,
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
5 years ago#90
LenneValkirye posted...
Kagayaku08 posted...
kupo1705 posted...

I'm wrong?
You actually like it?

He knows that. He's just the kind of poster who, no matter what, will find something to complain about and if it's not there he'll make up one.

You're the kind of poster who would defend this even if she was wearing a turd costume.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. First look: Lightning's new look

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived