It will be hilarious if KH1.5 outsells LR:FFXIII

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. It will be hilarious if KH1.5 outsells LR:FFXIII

User Info: kittygomeeow

kittygomeeow
4 years ago#1
it would be such a slap in the face to the XIII series and the FF brand, not because KH isn't a good series or a worthy competitor to its big brother, but because it would show how far the FF series has tumbled off its high and mighty throne.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#2
That's assuming it gets released over here.

User Info: CranberryTaco

CranberryTaco
4 years ago#3
Dont be silly. We dont know yet. Many will eat Kingdom Hearts 1.5 aswell. Obviously. I dont prefer cheesy games like that but i'll give KH a go when it drops for the PS3. It looks ok as far as ive seen from a few clips.

Speaking of Nomura... IF Versus XIII ever gets to see the light of day. I have the speculation it will outsell FF XIII and XIII-2. However, Lightning Returns' sales? If i have to take a guess.... It will sell about 15 till 20 million tops.
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Garage >UK Grime> Dubstep is where it went wrong.

User Info: chocolatesoda

chocolatesoda
4 years ago#4
Cats never did have big brains.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI

User Info: LenneValkirye

LenneValkirye
4 years ago#5
Yeah I'm sure so many people can't wait to buy games they already own over a new one!

User Info: Hitzkolpf

Hitzkolpf
4 years ago#6
CranberryTaco posted...
However, Lightning Returns' sales? If i have to take a guess.... It will sell about 15 till 20 million tops.

I hope that's the total of all 3 games' sales combined, and not LR's sales by itself being 15 million copies sold.

Even if its the combined total of 3 games, you're saying LR will sell 5-10 million by itself?

#lol

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#7

I think my cat looks like Julia Roberts now.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/

User Info: TwoBit_Samurai

TwoBit_Samurai
4 years ago#8
chocolatesoda posted...

I dunno, my cat is pretty smart. He learned to open doors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0lCTs3yx10&feature=youtube_gdata_player
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd

User Info: digidevilwil

digidevilwil
4 years ago#9
Hitzkolpf posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
However, Lightning Returns' sales? If i have to take a guess.... It will sell about 15 till 20 million tops.

I hope that's the total of all 3 games' sales combined, and not LR's sales by itself being 15 million copies sold.

Even if its the combined total of 3 games, you're saying LR will sell 5-10 million by itself?

#lol

I love how you casually throw millions out there. FF or next to no game for that matter will touch the 15-20 mil mark.
PSN: PandaKingEX

User Info: ilikeikeilikeik

ilikeikeilikeik
4 years ago#10
Doesn't matter to me.
Destroyed Lich with fire, and Kary with might.
Sockin' Kraken blockin' knockin' as we nuke Tiamat tonight.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. It will be hilarious if KH1.5 outsells LR:FFXIII

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived