First FF, favorite FF, opinion on the XIII series, opinion on SE as of current

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. First FF, favorite FF, opinion on the XIII series, opinion on SE as of current

User Info: deprofundis442

deprofundis442
4 years ago#421
First FF: FF1
Favourite FF: FFXII
Opinion on XIII series: Kind of uncalled for. XIII-2 seems okay from what I've played, but XIII was better. XIII-3 looks a little AC and I'm not really sold on it, nor do I feel it was a necessary entry.
Opinion on SE: They're not doing so hot, that's obvious, but that may change once the XIII series is done and they release something fresh.

User Info: Morael_Thel

Morael_Thel
4 years ago#422
First FF: VIII

Favorite FF: VI

Opinion on XIII series: not good enough to warrant 3 games

Current opinion on SE: 3 XIII games and none of them is versus...other than my impatience for them when it comes to that game I hold them in high(ish) standing.

User Info: RikusTwilight

RikusTwilight
4 years ago#423
First - VII

Fave - IX

Opinion on XIII - A good game in the series

Opinion on SE - They need to halt FF's for a few years and bring some DQ, KH and other properties to light.

User Info: Awesomebrand

Awesomebrand
4 years ago#424
4, 4, ****, not as **** as capcom and not as stupid as sega but still **** stupid.

User Info: TheBatman91

TheBatman91
4 years ago#425
First: VII
Favourite: VII

I used to be a huge FF fan from the PS1 days but I believe post X-2 this series has been dying a slow death, I'd love to see it reclaim its former glory as the JRPG king but with the direction its going in I don't see that happening.

RIP Squaresoft.
Demon/Dark souls > FFXIII/XIII-2.

User Info: selfpityingbuff

selfpityingbuff
4 years ago#426
First: FFVII
Favourite: FFVIII
Opinion on the XIII series: Loved XIII, thought it was the best FF since IX. Hated XIII-2, thought it was the worst non-MMO FF, and by quite a long way. I was left baffled by the fact that most people seemed to consider XIII-2 to be superior to XIII.
Opinion on SE currently: Hmm, I dunno. I don't really know much about them as a company. I just hope to hell they continue making games their way. I also really hope that we get to see KH3, FFXV and that Vs game before I die.

User Info: seth4461

seth4461
4 years ago#427
FFI, FFVIII (for numbered) or Tactics(for everything else), It's ok, people ***** to much over stupid things about. It'll be fine, one way or another, but I won't really care until I get Crono 3
You may not be as good as I am, I may not compare to you, but until you prove either; I'd wager we'd both be better off staying quiet about it.

User Info: greatersphere

greatersphere
4 years ago#428
First: VII
Fav: IX
Opinion on XIII: Awesome
Opinion on Square-enix: trying not to be complaining but could do better at least.
Batman: You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done, I would have saved you.
The Joker: [laughs, coughs] Actually that is pretty funny.

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
4 years ago#429
First FF, favorite FF,
ff7 for both

opinion on the XIII series
loved 13, 13-2 is good, interested in lightning returns

opinion on SE as of current
they should experiment less with the ff series imo.
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke

User Info: iRawrHardcore

iRawrHardcore
4 years ago#430
VI, VII, absolute garbage, SE needs to just quit now.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. First FF, favorite FF, opinion on the XIII series, opinion on SE as of current

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived