Who else wants a Final Fantasy Musou game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Who else wants a Final Fantasy Musou game?

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#1
It could be the new Dissidia and it would be ****ing awesome.
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
4 years ago#2
We've had a thread like this before. Searching for it now.
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.

User Info: TorgoForever

TorgoForever
4 years ago#3
Way to steal from Magius
MAXIMUM OVEREXPOSITION: http://imgur.com/p8VeC7h
oFFiciAL ToRgO(pOn), wAKaMoToRcyClE. YoR, and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
4 years ago#4
Zack must be the weakest character of the game since he can't survive from a small group of Shinra low class soldiers.
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II

User Info: kirusu

kirusu
4 years ago#5
Romangelo posted...
Zack must be the weakest character of the game since he can't survive from a small group of Shinra low class soldiers.

lmfao ikr. and this would be too ideal for square enix. sides they might just include some lazy character designs and add a bogus story such as dissidia. it would be a good attempt as it would rival twin brave, but square enix would find a way to screw this up. i just know it.
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Who else wants a Final Fantasy Musou game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived