So is Caius *major spoilers for XIII series*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. So is Caius *major spoilers for XIII series*

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#21
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I haven't even plat'd XIII-2. :O You must be extremely dedicated. And I'm glad you'll finally be able to enjoy KH1. Its a very good game.

Platinum 13-2 is so easy.
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!

User Info: Le_Derpstick

Le_Derpstick
4 years ago#22
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I haven't even plat'd XIII-2. :O You must be extremely dedicated. And I'm glad you'll finally be able to enjoy KH1. Its a very good game.

Eh, only took 61 hours. I wouldn't say dedicated as much as I... I really love the game.

And I'm kinda glad I postponed my KH1 playthrough I started before DDD, since the HD remix will surely be the better experience.
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png

User Info: Emerald_Wyvern

Emerald_Wyvern
4 years ago#23
Mwynn is possessing Caius. He'll join you to fight her and Bhunivelze late-game.
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
4 years ago#24
I suspect because of the s**** way Noel "killed" Caius, the transfer of the heart was all messed up; leaving Caius with only half of the heart of Chaos(explains single glowing eye).
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

User Info: SuperJoshi07

SuperJoshi07
4 years ago#25
Le_Derpstick posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I didn't even know you liked the XIII games so much. :D

Only found out in the last month. Beat XIII and then moved right on to XIII-2, and I only got this ending yesterday night. Lovely games.

Sorry to interject, but had to comment.

Honestly, I love that you love these games. From what I've seen in the time I've spent (mostly) lurking on the Kingdom Hearts boards, we seem to have similar opinions; and it makes me glad that you like the XIII series too.

Especially since it seems that nearly everyone else has such a fervent hate for it. *sighs sadly* I really hope this is one of those games that takes everyone a few years to look at objectively and hopefully they'll realize that it wasn't that bad.
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. So is Caius *major spoilers for XIII series*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived