How would you feel if they announce FFX-3 for next-gen? (Read post first!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. How would you feel if they announce FFX-3 for next-gen? (Read post first!)

User Info: Vekkerer

Vekkerer
4 years ago#41
A sequel or a prequel to X would've been relevant a decade ago. Now? Not so much.

Besides, this:
This game would be CTB like X and have the X-2 stuffs with the dresspheres. The story take place 10 years after the event of X-2. Sin have return. Along with Jetch, Braska and Auron (Tidus came back didn't he). The party is Yuna (Gunner), Paine, Rikku, Tidus, Lebreau, Auron, Jetch, Braska (black mage), and a new party member with strange powers.

Just sounds utterly, utterly stupid.
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#42
Vekkerer posted...
A sequel or a prequel to X would've been relevant a decade ago. Now? Not so much.

Besides, this:
This game would be CTB like X and have the X-2 stuffs with the dresspheres. The story take place 10 years after the event of X-2. Sin have return. Along with Jetch, Braska and Auron (Tidus came back didn't he). The party is Yuna (Gunner), Paine, Rikku, Tidus, Lebreau, Auron, Jetch, Braska (black mage), and a new party member with strange powers.

Just sounds utterly, utterly stupid.

How can it be stupid? It's Fantasy!
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!

User Info: MrChunLi

MrChunLi
4 years ago#43
The best part of X-2 was its version of the ATB system. Why someone would want to replace that is beyond me.
Busting mad rhymes with an 80% success rate.
Formerly known as VGF http://i.imgur.com/LnJpc.gif

User Info: TorgoForever

TorgoForever
4 years ago#44
TheOnlyEden posted...
"The story take place 10 years after the event of X-2. Sin have return. Along with Jetch, Braska and Auron"

Oh my god this sounds horrible.

Explosions were happen and one of them was a plane.

I think TC is actually DarkYagami in the flesh.
---

User Info: xphoenixonx

xphoenixonx
4 years ago#45
kupo1705 posted...
That would be horrible.

This my god that sounds bad
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X

User Info: Batcomputer

Batcomputer
4 years ago#46
I didn't need to read the post to know this is an EXTREMEly stupid idea.

Then I saw you misspelled Jecht's name, and it confirmed my views that this topic was an EXTREMEly stupid idea.

Only a hardcore fan of XIII would suggest a sequel of a game where characters that died come back alive.
"What, are you dense? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman."

User Info: AirBorneCoffeeT

AirBorneCoffeeT
4 years ago#47
I voted "Other." I'd have to see what their overall direction and story was. I don't want another pop-singer extrvaganza, but I might be willing to bite if things were interesting enough.
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#48
Only a hardcore fan of XIII would suggest a sequel of a game where characters that died come back alive.

Screw you, don't bring XIII into this.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
4 years ago#49
ExtremeLight... as Auron said in KH2...

"This is my story, and you're not a part of it!"

Meaning, this is the FF producer's story to make because you're not involve with SquareEnix. Only.. if you are officially working for SE. So you can be a part of it. This is a fan-fiction story.

But more importantly, a producer/writer is the only the one tells the story of FF games. Sadly, last time I heard from them it was cancelled FFX-3 for whatever reason.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3

User Info: Asd202

Asd202
4 years ago#50
Your idea TC is just so F***ing stupid I don't know what to say...
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. How would you feel if they announce FFX-3 for next-gen? (Read post first!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived