BJ Yeul is not a stab at Elice or her theory

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. BJ Yeul is not a stab at Elice or her theory

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#21
hyro56 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...
We both know that not to be true, Jennifer.

We must be sure to collect enough information today.

Yes, We need more data then originally thought. My miscalculation skewed our findings. Showing we had more information then actually collected.

Dammit, how will we collect this data?

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
4 years ago#22
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...

Yes, We need more data then originally thought. My miscalculation skewed our findings. Showing we had more information then actually collected.

By continuing our observations of Jennifer "actions". We'll take our time and make our move once we confirm the amount of data we've collected will suffice. I won't fail us a second time.
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#23
hyro56 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...

By continuing our observations of Jennifer "actions". We'll take our time and make our move once we confirm the amount of data we've collected will suffice. I won't fail us a second time.

We must approach her with caution.

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
4 years ago#24
lol wow TC that's just sad, you actually allow an anonymous poster to bother you this much?

Sigh....people take the internet way to seriously, it's all bs.
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#25
If I was picking on Light then I'm super sorry, it's more that I hate the amount of attention she's receiving in polls.

Sigh....people take the internet way too seriously, it's all bs.

I don't think it's all BS, but I agree in that I shouldn't be getting flustered over a 5 year old forum that thinks Kaworu isn't gay because he's not human. Wonder where that leaves Rei in all this, considering she's the same. Don't mind me though, these are just Evangelion-related musings.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
4 years ago#26
http://gfaqsff.wikia.com/wiki/BJ_Yeul
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#27
*edits a certain article for accuracy*

You want answers? Ask me.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert

User Info: j-fielding95

j-fielding95
4 years ago#28
Elice_Carol posted...
If I was picking on Light then I'm super sorry, it's more that I hate the amount of attention she's receiving in polls.

That's okay, you've realised the error in your ways.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
4 years ago#29
Elice_Carol posted...

Sigh....people take the internet way too seriously, it's all bs.

I don't think it's all BS, but I agree in that I shouldn't be getting flustered over a 5 year old forum that thinks Kaworu isn't gay because he's not human. Wonder where that leaves Rei in all this, considering she's the same. Don't mind me though, these are just Evangelion-related musings.

That's all I'm saying, really. By all means, you can take some things seriously; I just think it's easier to shrug off everything else, instead of concerning yourself with it.

For example: I happen to greatly enjoy the 13 series, yet it doesn't bother me when ppl badmouth it. If ppl start bashing and trolling it, i just "lol" and troll them right back.

lol i couldn't honestly imagine myself getting into an "argument" with someone on gfaqs. XP

lol it's just a pointless waist of time.
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#30
Waste. It is a waste of time. not a waist.

*starting*
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. BJ Yeul is not a stab at Elice or her theory

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived