If this game is terrible, are quitting SE and Final Fantasy forever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. If this game is terrible, are quitting SE and Final Fantasy forever?

User Info: TheGaijin

TheGaijin
4 years ago#31
I don't care about that Lightning game one but if the new version of FFXIV is bad, I will not be coming back I guess. It's their last chance in my book.
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#32
Ampharos64 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
People who "give up" on a company are immature.

Oh, do you think so? I guess to me it seems pointless for someone to continue purchasing their games if they keep being disappointed each time. I suppose 'give up' might be an odd way to put it, though, and there would always be the possibility they'd eventually make something the person would enjoy.

Well yeah, if a game isn't good, don't buy it, but my point is that the people who are like "if this game is bad, I'm giving up on [company] and never buying their games again" are being immature. Refraining from buying games until they're good again? Mature. Deciding you never want to give a company another chance? Immature.
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: RX02Banshee

RX02Banshee
4 years ago#33
Continue, because there is zero chance of this game being "terrible". Maybe not as good as previous games, but certainly not terrible.
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black 2, Xenoblade Chronicles
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. If this game is terrible, are quitting SE and Final Fantasy forever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived