13 is what started the venom spewing between fans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. 13 is what started the venom spewing between fans

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#21
darkphoenix181 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

I see. So then 8 and 9 were not major.

Not in terms of sales and popularity.

Was XII major or is XIII the major one?

Neither. X was the last major one. Xiii would had been but it is not as popular.
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!

User Info: SolidHaseo

SolidHaseo
4 years ago#22
I came in around XII which I didn't beat (got to fire summon) then I played FFVII's seuqels/prequels which I think were pretty good, Lightning's my fav character and even I think XIII-2 wasn't needed and admit it's what's caused the MOST split between fans, I haven't even played Type-0 and say it's the best FF, i hope they port it to PS4.....Vita doesn't have many good games and Wi-Fi playing sucks....
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
4 years ago#23
Venom spewing started with FFXIII??????

Are you serious?
The only possible conclusion to what you said is that or you lived under a rock in the past or you are just a kid that has no idea how it was in the past,lol.

Venom spewing started WAY before FFXIII.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
4 years ago#24
FFXIII is just the current scapegoat. The hate existed long before FFXIII. I saw the amount of hate FFIX, FFX, X-2, XI, and XII received when they were the new game on the block. I also witnessed the hatred of FFVIII after the fact. You must either be a new gamer or lived under a rock the past 10+ years.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. 13 is what started the venom spewing between fans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived