Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

User Info: TheGreatPotato

TheGreatPotato
4 years ago#51
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
Also I got banned for saying Lightning x Lenneth. L O L...that is val's sensitivity for you.

Were you there when I pissed him off to the point where he "banned" me?

Yeah, that was right before I got banned. I saw you claim to be glitchy, an obvious lie, but his sensitivity and rage made him ban you.

I knew exacly what I had to say to be banned, and after I found out he never actually played 13 or 13-2 yet trashed them both constantly, I said 'Lightning x Lenneth.' Instant ban from the rager.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
4 years ago#52
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
Also I got banned for saying Lightning x Lenneth. L O L...that is val's sensitivity for you.

Yeah, that was right before I got banned. I saw you claim to be glitchy, an obvious lie, but his sensitivity and rage made him ban you.

I knew exacly what I had to say to be banned, and after I found out he never actually played 13 or 13-2 yet trashed them both constantly, I said 'Lightning x Lenneth.' Instant ban from the rager.

Amusing isn't he? You know he stalks me now right?
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher

User Info: Ikasnu

Ikasnu
4 years ago#53
Only if nothing is changed gameplay/story wise. The only change I want is obviously the graphical one.
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Philadelphia Eagles '13-'14 season (3-13) You heard it here first!

TheGreatPotato
4 years ago#54
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I saw him stalk you. It probably got him banned again.

FireMage7777
4 years ago#55
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I saw him stalk you. It probably got him banned again.

He still does. He thinks it bothers me...when I'm an open book...
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher

User Info: BlueDragmire

BlueDragmire
4 years ago#56
Let's be honest, the original will always be superior.

--The voice acting is going to be cheesey.
--The realistic art style won't fit the proper FFVII experience. Nomura envisioned FFVII with anime characters. Why not base a game off that instead of SE usual dull stylized realism with porcelain people?
--And they probably will have Genesis or something appear to reference the Compilation, which I'd rather be long forgotten.
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/

TheGreatPotato
4 years ago#57
FireMage7777 posted...

Be careful, though. Hitzpolktl, the guy who idolises serial killers and thinks a 17 year old who dates a 15 year is a pedophile was also stalking you. That guy will end up on the news one day...

FireMage7777
4 years ago#58
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Be careful, though. Hitzpolktl, the guy who idolises serial killers and thinks a 17 year old who dates a 15 year is a pedophile was also stalking you. That guy will end up on the news one day...

Who?
The official Valbanisher

TheGreatPotato
4 years ago#59
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Who?

I think he questioned why you had topless men on your something.

User Info: DragoonGriffith

DragoonGriffith
4 years ago#60
BlueDragmire posted...

--The realistic art style won't fit the proper FFVII experience. Nomura envisioned FFVII with anime characters. Why not base a game off that instead of SE usual dull stylized realism with porcelain people?

If they were to remake FFVII, I think that a anime style (maybe cell-shading or whatever) would work really great and preserve the original FFVII feeling.
Waiting for: Tales of Xillia 2
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived