XIII was a good game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 258laza

258laza
4 years ago#1
But then XIII-2 came along

Then the series went to hell.

I mean come on! They took a good ending, and everything was all resolved and what-not, and they said" No *** you, all of that hard work you did in XIII was easily earased because Toryiama is obsessed with Lightnings flat chest!" GAH!

User Info: Snorlax_exlax

Snorlax_exlax
4 years ago#2
Cake was a good product.

Then cupcakes came along and ruined everything.

You can't just put deliciousness in a portable form. People will get fat.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png

User Info: 258laza

258laza
4 years ago#3
Snorlax_exlax posted...
Cake was a good product.

Then cupcakes came along and ruined everything.

You can't just put deliciousness in a portable form. People will get fat.

Except cake sucks ass. Pie is where it's at.

User Info: King_Shortt_IX

King_Shortt_IX
4 years ago#4
Thank goodness XIII-2 came along, as it was a significant,improvement over XIII. But the golden age of FF ended after XII.
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.

User Info: shinigami_matt

shinigami_matt
4 years ago#5
Whisky was a good drink.

Then I drank to much one night and threw it all up. I actually forgot how much I was drinking because I was playing League of Legends as Katarina. My friends were playing Dom. So I decided being really really buzzed was a good position to be in to play a competitive game. Luckily I was killing all the things. Or at least I think I was. Remembering was hard. Whiskey sneaks up on you. Like an assassin. Which I was playing on LoL. Because Kat is an assassin, see?

Actually, Whiskey is still a good drink.
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger

User Info: Snorlax_exlax

Snorlax_exlax
4 years ago#6
258laza posted...

I was gonna say something, but quite frankly, I don't want to get into some weird pastry argument.

Granted, some weird pastry argument sounds more productive than arguing over a video game, so I'll bite.

I think Toaster Strudels are a fine product, but they crossed the line by saying "Kids prefer them over Pop-Tarts."
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#7
258laza posted...
But then XIII-2 came along

Then the series went to hell.

I mean come on! They took a good ending, and everything was all resolved and what-not, and they said" No *** you, all of that hard work you did in XIII was easily earased because Toryiama is obsessed with Lightnings flat chest!" GAH!

-13-2 came along yes?
-Uh no it didn't/
-Everything wasn't resolved. Fang and Vanille was stuck in crystal... And how was all the hard work erased? And Lightning didn't even have much of a role in 13-2...
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#8
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Thank goodness XIII-2 came along, as it was a significant,improvement over XIII. But the golden age of FF ended after IX.

fixed
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!

User Info: shinigami_matt

shinigami_matt
4 years ago#9
Snorlax_exlax posted...
258laza posted...

I was gonna say something, but quite frankly, I don't want to get into some weird pastry argument.

Granted, some weird pastry argument sounds more productive than arguing over a video game, so I'll bite.

I think Toaster Strudels are a fine product, but they crossed the line by saying "Kids prefer them over Pop-Tarts."

Yeah, that was rude and pretty cocky of Toaster Strudels. Who the hell do they think they are?
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger

User Info: HAAH_WAAW

HAAH_WAAW
4 years ago#10
s'mores pop-tarts are soooo good.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived