Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#271
-_____- I suppose it was only a matter of time before "they" desecrated this thread as well.

As if you've been trying lately, all you ever seem to do is thin your lips and act like you're the only sane man here. If you can complain, you can act against this.
"I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom.'' - Cindi Mayweather
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
4 years ago#272
Elice_Carol posted...
-_____- I suppose it was only a matter of time before "they" desecrated this thread as well.

As if you've been trying lately, all you ever seem to do is thin your lips and act like you're the only sane man here. If you can complain, you can act against this.

lol What do you expect me to do, exactly? >___>

lol you like drama huh? Why are trying to provoke me like this? I'm trying to make peace with you Elice, but you're making it very difficult.
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

User Info: j-fielding95

j-fielding95
4 years ago#273
Who is 'they'?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#274
>says he's trying to make peace
>attempts to provoke me

You know, you could just quit spamming the underscore button for a moment, just agree with me like any henpecked man would and move on to discussing the goddamn games, but no, you still bollock around and tease by saying "Hey, I want to be on-topic, but what the hell can I do?"

Grow up.

Moving on, were the scans for Snow's chapter posted? Considering that the fal'Cie should have no understanding of human nature, I want to see what Cactuar is like.
"I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom.'' - Cindi Mayweather
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#275
You can have your thread, I simply responded because someone in this thread who really likes me but doesn't want to admit it mentioned me.

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
4 years ago#276
You know, you could just quit spamming the underscore button for a moment, just agree with me like any henpecked man would and move on to discussing the goddamn games, but no, you still bollock around and tease by saying "Hey, I want to be on-topic, but what the hell can I do?"

Grow up.

lol wow, over-opinionated much? -___- Yes the entire world revolves around you, huh? Whatever, I'm done talking to you. I'm going to just do my thing, and you do yours. >_____________> -______- O_____0 \(^o^)/
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
4 years ago#277
OMG

You guise are the worst.
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."

User Info: TheHolySummon

TheHolySummon
4 years ago#278
Elice_Carol posted...
Moving on, were the scans for Snow's chapter posted? Considering that the fal'Cie should have no understanding of human nature, I want to see what Cactuar is like.

I remember seeing some snippets if anything. Cactaur seems friendly, actually.

User Info: j-fielding95

j-fielding95
4 years ago#279
chaosflame108 posted...

Grow up.

lol wow, over-opinionated much? -___- Yes the entire world revolves around you, huh? Whatever, I'm done talking to you. I'm going to just do my thing, and you do yours. >_____________> -______- O_____0 \(^o^)/

You don't need to do 6 faces every post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived