I have registered my copy of FF13 but where's my FF13 Member codes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. I have registered my copy of FF13 but where's my FF13 Member codes?
Ok so, i have just registered my copy of FF13 on square's member website but they didn't give me any *FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) Members code*, i need it to sign up for the FF14:ARR beta :(

Any ideas? Help!
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
4 years ago#2
in your blu-ray case.
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > II > III > I
find no fan tar sea 4 years ago#3
I did, I registered my copy of ff13 with the code found on the manual/leaflet. I'm talking about another set of code that is given to you after registering the game and I need that to sign up for the ff14:at beta.
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
4 years ago#4
I used the same code to apply my beta registration and they accepted the code.
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > II > III > I
find no fan tar sea 4 years ago#5
I have the pal version of the game and the code is 18 characters long and not 16. So it didn't work when I tried it.

User Info: gamermasterwiz

gamermasterwiz
4 years ago#6
When I click on the link for registering it says "404 Not Found".

Perhaps they're not accepting any Beta Testers at the moment?
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. I have registered my copy of FF13 but where's my FF13 Member codes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived