We need a villain that do things just for the evulz

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. We need a villain that do things just for the evulz

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
4 years ago#71
Reaper_ExE posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Let's just have a villian who kills for sport. No plans for world domination, but just a sick minded individual who inflicts pain and misery with his or her crimes.

Luca Blight or Judecca comes to mind.... Even Alhazad or Albedo

But Boomerang and Zed, c'mon.
Awesome incarnate.
Playing: Final Fantasy III UMD - Saronia Kingdom, Ni no Kuni - post-game
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
4 years ago#72
Tiael posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Let's just have a villian who kills for sport. No plans for world domination, but just a sick minded individual who inflicts pain and misery with his or her crimes.

Luca Blight or Judecca comes to mind.... Even Alhazad or Albedo

But Boomerang and Zed, c'mon.
Awesome incarnate.

Awesome incarnate they were, especially Zed
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85

User Info: ZeroBeatt

ZeroBeatt
4 years ago#73
Marche>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kefka>>>Vayne>>>Caius
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#74
Your gifs are bad. And you cant stop it. If u love gifs so much, be a animator.

Did I strike a nerve? Here, have a bunny.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/2nd%20Album%20n%20crap/bunniesdohop.gif
"I don't like gays because they may mistreat straight people.'' - MewMewFan
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/

User Info: Panda_Kun

Panda_Kun
4 years ago#75
No. That's just silly.
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"

User Info: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008
4 years ago#76
Bump because of the evulz.

I was thinking wich is better?

A villain that is evil because he born evil (Exdeath) or a Villain that is evil because he is nuts (kefka)
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.

User Info: Lindaru111

Lindaru111
4 years ago#77
TorgoForever posted...
I have a better idea. Let's make FFXV an all-out parody where the villain is a cheesy ham (literally) who fights by shooting lasers and his motivation is to find the best crust and pineapple in the world by sacrifing all of humanity to the Pizza Gods so he can become THE BEST HAWAIIAN PIZZA IN THE WORLD and tempt alien races into killing each other just to have a taste.

I want an hawaiian pizza right now... :<
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane (FFIX)

User Info: TheHolySummon

TheHolySummon
4 years ago#78
kratoscar2008 posted...
I mean Kefka is an all time favorite just because he is nutsy evil, nothing more not some lame past or "for humanity sake" thing or "To save my beloved one" or that Bullcrap.

But Kefka does have a backstory. He was tested on as a teenager, and that made him go insane.

Even in real life, hardly much is done simply for 'the evulz'. There's usually a story to every act that happens.

User Info: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008
4 years ago#79
TheHolySummon posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
I mean Kefka is an all time favorite just because he is nutsy evil, nothing more not some lame past or "for humanity sake" thing or "To save my beloved one" or that Bullcrap.

But Kefka does have a backstory. He was tested on as a teenager, and that made him go insane.

Even in real life, hardly much is done simply for 'the evulz'. There's usually a story to every act that happens.

He had but his past wasnt really the reason he made the thinks he did, i mean you only know his past via the Utlimania things but in game none of those issues were really Kefkas motivation, he did the thing he did just for the evulz.
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.

User Info: TheHolySummon

TheHolySummon
4 years ago#80
kratoscar2008 posted...
TheHolySummon posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

He had but his past wasnt really the reason he made the thinks he did, i mean you only know his past via the Utlimania things but in game none of those issues were really Kefkas motivation, he did the thing he did just for the evulz.

While I'm still not sure, you have a good point.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. We need a villain that do things just for the evulz

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived