Why is square releasing LR on the box? I don't get it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Why is square releasing LR on the box? I don't get it

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#111
Fusion916 posted...
Why does square keep toying with the idea that xbox could be popular with rpg players?

FFXIII and XIII-2 were one of the worst selling games on the 360. They're boards were completely dead while the boards on PS3 remained top10 for at least 6 months.

Why does square waste money developing on a system where no one will buy it?

Some people have only been able to afford one console and want to play it selfish much you are much like a child
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: Tyurru360

Tyurru360
4 years ago#112
What happened to all the Queen-talk? I was getting ready to declare a Queen-off! D:
GT: oO Amaranth Oo

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#113
Fusion916 posted...
Why does square keep toying with the idea that xbox could be popular with rpg players?

FFXIII and XIII-2 were one of the worst selling games on the 360. They're boards were completely dead while the boards on PS3 remained top10 for at least 6 months.

Why does square waste money developing on a system where no one will buy it?

1.) Since they started FF13, they had no choice but to make it sequels on both systems. Also Xbox version did sold a lot.

2.) 13 clearly isn't the worst selling if you find the sales. 13-2 probably would be. Also Gamefaqs have more PS3 players or fans (as recent polls suggest) and SE is mainly a PS company so more fan are with PS3. Also some Xbox players migrated to this side because of more people.

3.) Because a few hundred thousands people WILL buy it? Also see #1.
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Why is square releasing LR on the box? I don't get it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived