Lightning in a bikini

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dils-d

dils-d
4 years ago#101
zodiac_sword posted...
dils-d posted...
I question society and modern culture.

Entirely different.

Keep telling yourself that.

u just jelly
http://goo.gl/2uuqV http://goo.gl/1vUzQ
Hrnfrgnrg so adorable

User Info: MysteryVeil

MysteryVeil
4 years ago#102
Character development, huh?

That the new term for stalking?
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01

User Info: zodiac_sword

zodiac_sword
4 years ago#103
Susie Q posted...

That's the PC term for it.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?

User Info: MysteryVeil

MysteryVeil
4 years ago#104
zodiac_sword posted...
Susie Q posted...

That's the PC term for it.

Ah, that explains a lot...
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01

User Info: TheGreatPotato

TheGreatPotato
4 years ago#105
dils-d posted...
In Elice's defense she was rather skinny in the pic she posted.

That was a long time ago though, I hope she didn't get addicted to corn syrup or something since then.

She is borderline anorexic due to childhood trauma, and considers slightly overweight people to be grotesquely fat. I doubt she has gained weight.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56

User Info: darkphoenix181

darkphoenix181
4 years ago#106
MysteryVeil posted...

stalking? tbh I don't care how anyone looks on the forum. I was just having fun. Dils-d brought up Elice in a swimsuit then Elice was saying it is sad people would rather see Lightning then her so I was teasing. "cuz you on msg board not the gym". Then she retorts "I am sexy" so I tease more, saying "prove it".

This isn't stalking nor is it me really caring. Even if she posted herself in a swimsuit and was really sexy it still wouldn't matter. I don't come to these forums to find girls. I come to discuss video games!!!

tl;dr learn what stalking means.
proud owner of Pikanips

User Info: j-fielding95

j-fielding95
4 years ago#107
darkphoenix181 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

stalking? tbh I don't care how anyone looks on the forum. I was just having fun. Dils-d brought up Elice in a swimsuit then Elice was saying it is sad people would rather see Lightning then her so I was teasing. "cuz you on msg board not the gym". Then she retorts "I am sexy" so I tease more, saying "prove it".

This isn't stalking nor is it me really caring. Even if she posted herself in a swimsuit and was really sexy it still wouldn't matter. I don't come to these forums to find girls. I come to discuss video games!!!

Stalking- Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention: "the fan stalked the actor".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s

User Info: darkphoenix181

darkphoenix181
4 years ago#108
j-fielding95 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

Stalking- Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention: "the fan stalked the actor".

Merriam Webster is so much better than that google dictionary mess

1: to pursue quarry or prey stealthily
2: to walk stiffly or haughtily
transitive verb
1: to pursue by stalking
2: to go through (an area) in search of prey or quarry <stalk the woods for deer>
3: to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment
proud owner of Pikanips

User Info: j-fielding95

j-fielding95
4 years ago#109
darkphoenix181 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

Merriam Webster is so much better than that google dictionary mess

1: to pursue quarry or prey stealthily
2: to walk stiffly or haughtily
transitive verb
1: to pursue by stalking
2: to go through (an area) in search of prey or quarry <stalk the woods for deer>
3: to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment

The last one is pretty much what I just posted anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#110
j-fielding95 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

Stop stalking me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived