How old were you when you played your first Final Fantasy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. How old were you when you played your first Final Fantasy?

User Info: Evillangelus

Evillangelus
3 years ago#41
AsimLeonheart posted...
I was 17 when I played my first FF which was FF8. Fell in love with FF8 and still like it the most out of all FFs. I played FF7 a few years later when I already owned a PS2 and loved it too but FF8 has a special place in my heart.

I share you feelings. I played it for the first time in 10 grade. Then played ff7 , but my first rpg was breath of fire 1.
Gamefaqs, where opinions are facts.<KingofDeceit666>

User Info: pnpdarrel

pnpdarrel
3 years ago#42
10. Playing FF X. Got to the Mt Gagazet boss fight. Didn't play agin till I was 13.
Honestly, only FFs I haven't played at this point (main-series) are 7-9, 11, and 14. And I still enjoyed them all.
Some people want the the best of the best. Me, I'll take everything that they don't.
Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade invite ID: 96353b16

User Info: Q Slick

Q Slick
3 years ago#43
The first game; on the NES. I was 19.
Aha! May Della depart a Nissan as Sinatra pedalled Yamaha?

User Info: Bonesy777

Bonesy777
3 years ago#44
I think I was 11 or 12 and it was Final Fantasy IX

User Info: Messiah101

Messiah101
3 years ago#45
I was 9 years old when I first played Final Fantasy on the NES sometime during the summer of 1990. My older brother and I learned of it through Nintendo Power.
Chainsaw is Law

User Info: DignatoReRaised

DignatoReRaised
3 years ago#46
I played Final Fantasy 1 when I was like 3. No lie. It's how my mom taught me to read.

If you think my mom is a cool lady, you'd be correct.
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!

User Info: Bl1xvan

Bl1xvan
3 years ago#47
Not that I think about it, I remember back when I was.... younger than ten that I actually TRIED to play FF7, but stopped after a couple of minutes because I was afraid of what my bro would do..

Does that count?
"In the hands of someone who's good enough at thinking outside of the box, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon."

User Info: -BrokenSpiral-

-BrokenSpiral-
3 years ago#48
4 or 5

User Info: EternaLBleedinG

EternaLBleedinG
3 years ago#49
14 with FF7 and loved it the first time i played it probably because the only games i knew back then are Mario, Megaman, SF and Red Alert.
Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
On Hold: Star Ocean: TLHI

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
3 years ago#50
First FF was the legend that is VII. I didn't play it on release though. Maybe VIII was even out when i did so that would make me around twenty at the time. I stumbled on the series by accident borrowing the game from a friend (who promptly took it back). Needless to say i went out and brought myself a copy.
Playing: Wild Arms: Alter Code F.
Watching: Hokuto No Ken. Reading: ASoIaF.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. How old were you when you played your first Final Fantasy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived