Which character will you miss the least when the XIII series is finally done?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Which character will you miss the least when the XIII series is finally done?

User Info: ilikeikeilikeik

ilikeikeilikeik
4 years ago#21
Lumina.
let me desecrate you child, let me penetrate your world.
let me penetrate your mind, let me desecrate you.

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#22
Sazh.
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.

User Info: MysteryVeil

MysteryVeil
4 years ago#23
I think instead I'll mention who I will miss the most. Surprisingly I will miss Snow and Hope the most, two characters that aren't exactly well loved by the fanbase. They were always my two favorites (along with Noel of course!) so I would say those two.
Attempting to Platinum Disgaea 3...77% to goal.
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#24
MysteryVeil posted...
I think instead I'll mention who I will miss the most. Surprisingly I will miss Snow and Hope the most, two characters that aren't exactly well loved by the fanbase. They were always my two favorites (along with Noel of course!) so I would say those two.

In all honestly:
Hope became very lovable in 13-2 and outlook on Snow seemed to be changing (hopefully LR won't portrays him as a drunken in his mid-40s...
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.

User Info: MysteryVeil

MysteryVeil
4 years ago#25
ExtremeLight posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

In all honestly:
Hope became very lovable in 13-2 and outlook on Snow seemed to be changing (hopefully LR won't portrays him as a drunken in his mid-40s...

*laughs*

Somehow I doubt they're going to make him that bad. :)
Attempting to Platinum Disgaea 3...77% to goal.
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.

User Info: Jecths_Fayth

Jecths_Fayth
4 years ago#26
I won't miss Noel all that much. He was too vanilla in XIII-2. We'll see if LR changes my mind.
PSN: mokushiroku26
The official Snow Villiers of the FFXV boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Which character will you miss the least when the XIII series is finally done?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived