Lightning is getting a Yuna outfit.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Lightning is getting a Yuna outfit.

User Info: Panda_Kun

Panda_Kun
3 years ago#1
From FFX. Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/24/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-will-have-a-final-fantasy-x-outfit/
The Official Pancham of Every F****** Board
Ellie from "TLOU" is a total boss.

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
3 years ago#2
LAME
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > Type-0 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I > XV

User Info: Panda_Kun

Panda_Kun
3 years ago#3
Romangelo posted...
LAME

I agree. Paine fits her alot more.
The Official Pancham of Every F****** Board
Ellie from "TLOU" is a total boss.

User Info: DragoonGriffith

DragoonGriffith
3 years ago#4
Oh my...

That outfit doesn't fit her at all.
Why didn't they go for Ashe's, Celes (CG alternate outfit), Terra's or something else?

They had to pick Yuna's...
Tales of Rebirth = SARPG

User Info: dils-d

dils-d
3 years ago#5
OH MY GOD EVERYONE KNOWS
destiel is the bestiel

User Info: gjvaquino

gjvaquino
3 years ago#6
GASP!!! Does this mean she can summon again?

OH HAPPY DAY!

I mean there wouldn't be a reason for a summoner outfit if she cant freaking summon. That's just what I'm saying.
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat

User Info: Wings_of_Pink

Wings_of_Pink
3 years ago#7
Looks OK on her, I guess, but... It reminds me a lot of the FF13-2 outfit DLCs, and long story short: I disapprove. (Of course, I ended up actually buying one or two, just because Serah's original outfit was so silly...) I'll wait until I know more about it before I start groaning.

User Info: gjvaquino

gjvaquino
3 years ago#8
Wings_of_Pink posted...
Looks OK on her, I guess, but... It reminds me a lot of the FF13-2 outfit DLCs, and long story short: I disapprove. (Of course, I ended up actually buying one or two, just because Serah's original outfit was so silly...) I'll wait until I know more about it before I start groaning.

if I remember correctly one of the outfits were free. I dnt remember exactly the name but it was black and I downloaded it for free. I kept it on her all the time.
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat

User Info: Exiled_Tonberry

Exiled_Tonberry
3 years ago#9
You could've went for Riku, Lulu, Paine, Yuna's outfit in X-2.
But no, you gave her this....and it looks absolutely ridiculous =/

Her face doesn't go with the outfit at all.....at least this means we might be seein more outfits from previous FF titles.
PSN: Exiled_Tonberry
Chef's Knife>Lion Heart>Omnislash>Blitz Ace>Grand Lethal

User Info: Exiled_Tonberry

Exiled_Tonberry
3 years ago#10
gjvaquino posted...
Wings_of_Pink posted...

if I remember correctly one of the outfits were free. I dnt remember exactly the name but it was black and I downloaded it for free. I kept it on her all the time.

Yeah, it was one of my favorite outfits for a while...until her white mage came.
PSN: Exiled_Tonberry
Chef's Knife>Lion Heart>Omnislash>Blitz Ace>Grand Lethal
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Lightning is getting a Yuna outfit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived