So about the time limit...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
4 years ago#11
Kulth posted...

Will you get a game over if the 13 days are up though? Have to start all over again? I hope so.

You won't exactly get a "Game Over" if time runs out. The game will just end and it will be recognized as a "complete" playthrough.
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."

User Info: marcBook

marcBook
4 years ago#12
TwilightOdin posted...
marcBook posted...
but in the e3 demo lightning earned ep after every battle. what was that?

EP, Eradia Points, I guess? I thought it was like the TP from XIII, but I dunno now.

but if that's eradia points, why can they just be given to the tree too?
man i am so badass

User Info: drsw36

drsw36
4 years ago#13
hyro56 posted...
Kulth posted...

Will you get a game over if the 13 days are up though? Have to start all over again? I hope so.

You won't exactly get a "Game Over" if time runs out. The game will just end and it will be recognized as a "complete" playthrough.

I remember reading somewhere that when the time runs out you'll be automatically taken to the final boss.

I don't remember which article it was. Anyone know which one I'm talking about?
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
4 years ago#14
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
Kulth posted...

I remember reading somewhere that when the time runs out you'll be automatically taken to the final boss.

Yeah, that'd make more sense. It seemed like from the articles I read though that the game would just prematurely "end" and you'd start over again on a fresh playthrough. However, now that I think about it my assumption wouldn't make any sense b/c you'd get an alternate ending if you completed the game 100% and IIRC Toriyama stated this game wouldn't have multiple endings.
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."

User Info: dils-d

dils-d
4 years ago#15
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
Kulth posted...

That was pretty early, though. A more recent interview confirmed you'll be able to New Game+ if the time goes zero.
http://goo.gl/k0pvh

User Info: drsw36

drsw36
4 years ago#16
dils-d posted...
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
Kulth posted...

That was pretty early, though. A more recent interview confirmed you'll be able to New Game+ if the time goes zero.

That's a shame. I liked the idea of fighting the final boss if the time runs out.
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived