Trilogy needs to have HD remake.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Trilogy needs to have HD remake.

User Info: Lightning13

Lightning13
1 year ago#11
Needed? Not really. Desired? Yes, please! (After FFXII HD that is.)
The illusions of the past. You think to have cast them off, only to find them years later, unwearying, unrelenting.
- Foris Zecht

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 year ago#12
Lightning13 posted...

Now we're talking. Especially if they use IZJS version of XII.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Cliche

Cliche
1 year ago#13
Gaara_fan posted...
IMO, with PC recent releases, it's fine as is, no need for 'HD' re- releases that will only stir up hate throughout fanbase.

And then there will be "Oh gawd! Lightning is shoved down our throat by Squeenix once again!" Any of their dumb hateful remarks won't stop me from purchasing the trilogy remastered version ever if it happened.
Still alive in 2016.

User Info: Lightning13

Lightning13
1 year ago#14
Gaara_fan posted...
Lightning13 posted...

Now we're talking. Especially if they use IZJS version of XII.

That's precisely what I want! The spell queue system could use some fixing up as well.
The illusions of the past. You think to have cast them off, only to find them years later, unwearying, unrelenting.
- Foris Zecht

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
1 year ago#15
Cliche posted...
Gaara_fan posted...
IMO, with PC recent releases, it's fine as is, no need for 'HD' re- releases that will only stir up hate throughout fanbase.

And then there will be "Oh gawd! Lightning is shoved down our throat by Squeenix once again!" Any of their dumb hateful remarks won't stop me from purchasing the trilogy remastered version ever if it happened.

It happens with every game anyway. Look at the X/X-2 bundle, plenty* of people won't buy it because it has X-2. Let the haters hate, let the fans enjoy themselves.

*Also known as the very vocal minority.
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier

User Info: Cliche

Cliche
1 year ago#16
xfyrenx posted...
It happens with every game anyway. Look at the X/X-2 bundle, plenty* of people won't buy it because it has X-2. Let the haters hate, let the fans enjoy themselves.

*Also known as the very vocal minority.

Yup. That's why I mentioned that I would still purchase the game no matter what the hateful remarks would be. It's a waste of time bothering oneself with the haters if s/he loved the game.
Still alive in 2016.

User Info: inkubus922

inkubus922
1 year ago#17
Another reason I'd want a collection to be made would be for the DLC. I never got any of it for XIII-2 or this, but I would like to try it out, and at this point I don't really want to buy each individual piece on PS3.
PSN/Nintendo ID: shakejunt922

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 year ago#18
inkubus922 posted...
Another reason I'd want a collection to be made would be for the DLC. I never got any of it for XIII-2 or this, but I would like to try it out, and at this point I don't really want to buy each individual piece on PS3.

XIII-2 has an almost complete DLC bundle for like $15, it misses just one Serah weapon and maybe one outfit.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: levelmaster2

levelmaster2
1 year ago#19
As being newer, The Last of Us was remastered in a short amount of time (not sure on how long).
Also love this game even more than VII (ain't saying it's a bad game, just can't get into it).
Noel is my favorite Final Fantasy character and the villains too me are underrated (especially Cauis).
3DS FC: 4828-4900-7757. Pokemon X Type: Steel. Pokemon so far: Ferroseed,Forrertress, and Klefki

User Info: ArisCarroll

ArisCarroll
1 year ago#20
Lightnings13 posted...
nah. Fanbase hate this trilogy.

only few people like us would buy an HD remake

are you sure about that? over the years i have warmed up more and more to the trillogy and im certain this happned to a lot of people. which one was your favorite of the 3? mine was LR
Gift of the silver tongue, they say it's the mark of a good officer... and of a liar
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Trilogy needs to have HD remake.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived