I need game-breaking garbs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shikkurai

Shikkurai
1 year ago#1
What are the DLCs for the garbs that break the game? I want to play this game(I haven't touched it since launch back in 2014), but I don't have the time for grinding, doing quests, etc. and whatnot. I just want to breeze through the game and beat it ASAP.
FC: 1332-7928-9858

User Info: Cliche1234

Cliche1234
1 year ago#2
Cloud 1st Class SOLDIER.
Still alive in 2016.

User Info: jeffheng

jeffheng
1 year ago#3
easy mode?
FFRK Friend Code 2QVo
Dreamstage

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 year ago#4
Easy-mode and Yuna Summoner garb. That pretty much break the entire game save for a few monsters that resist Elementa.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Lightning13

Lightning13
1 year ago#5
Just use Elementaga.
The illusions of the past. You think to have cast them off, only to find them years later, unwearying, unrelenting.
- Foris Zecht

User Info: MoodyHoe

MoodyHoe
1 year ago#6
On the subject,will there be any in-game gears that surpass cloud and yuna dlc ? I'm on 5th day and almost finish all main quest.

I hear about soldier of peace,but its starting ATB being 0 mean that it probably isn't that better than cloud.

Don't know if there's any ravager-type gears that is better at staggering/killing than yuna's.
'Anyone can speak Troll,' said Fred dismissively, 'all you have to do is point and grunt.'

User Info: ArisCarroll

ArisCarroll
1 year ago#7
Shikkurai posted...
What are the DLCs for the garbs that break the game? I want to play this game(I haven't touched it since launch back in 2014), but I don't have the time for grinding, doing quests, etc. and whatnot. I just want to breeze through the game and beat it ASAP.

so you want to play the game but you don't have time to play the game? why not just watch LR: The Movie? Or play on easy mode.
Gift of the silver tongue, they say it's the mark of a good officer... and of a liar

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
1 year ago#8
MoodyHoe posted...
will there be any in-game gears that surpass cloud and yuna dlc ?

Eventually you'll be able to make abilities that cost less and do more damage (well, not more damage than Yuna's Elementa), and you'll probably want to use those.
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier

User Info: MoodyHoe

MoodyHoe
1 year ago#9
Can you elaborate please ? Which abilities are you talking about ?
'Anyone can speak Troll,' said Fred dismissively, 'all you have to do is point and grunt.'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived