Some advice on skipping to the end please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Some advice on skipping to the end please

User Info: tom76b

tom76b
1 year ago#1
Hi,
I am on Day 7 and have completed most of the side missions. I made a backup save game file and began sleeping at an inn until Day 12 I think it is now. Hope now says we have a 13th day and there is a dungeon in the dunes to go and investigate and some of my garbs have been upgraded. Their skills are now Lvl 4.

My current skills are maxed at Lvl 2.

Even though my strength and magic stats are high due to beating the many missions, am I going to be too weak to beat the boss? I don't have high-tier magic but I am playing on Easy mode.

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
1 year ago#2
You can't upgrade abilities above level 3 before hard mode anyway. As for the boss (which boss? The one in the extra dungeon? Final Boss?) it's a matter of having the right garbs and abilities and knowing what to do to stagger enemies.
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier

User Info: Melodia

Melodia
1 year ago#3
The dungeon in the Dunes is a lot more than just a boss...
Always Remember, Green Hair Is Cool.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Some advice on skipping to the end please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived