Ultimate Lair - worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tom76b

tom76b
1 year ago#1
I'm a bit sick of the game now and want to finish it... wat is the point of Ultimate Lair? I have unlocked it bt from what I read it is filled with powered up versions of monsters and you can extinct them for... and achievement? And maybe you get a few good weapons? Is that it? (I'm on Easy mode)

User Info: Lightning13

Lightning13
1 year ago#2
It's definitely a worthwhile investment of an hour or so of your time, if you want the best spear in the game. The lair's final boss is also really fun to fight, IMO (plus you get two trophies for defeating it).

If you couldn't care less about getting the spear, then you don't have to kill every monster in the Ultimate Lair; you'll be given the option to skip ahead up to 3 floors at a time.
The illusions of the past. You think to have cast them off, only to find them years later, unwearying, unrelenting.
- Foris Zecht

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived