Phys immunity trick?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tom76b

tom76b
1 year ago#1
I saw somebody mention a phys[ical?] immunity trick in an old post but I can't find info on it... any ideas?

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
1 year ago#2
Quiet Guardian or any other garb that has a built-in damage resistance. Ghostly Hood accessory (base form is: attack and magic -100% and resist physical damage 75%). If you have the DLCs, there are a few shield that also give you physical/magic damage reduction by an extra 20%. If you don't, use the head accessory that gives you physical resistance.

Basically, just stack either physical or magic damage resistance to 100% and you're good to go.
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier

User Info: tom76b

tom76b
1 year ago#3
Ah, cheers

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 year ago#4
There is also a another accessory that does the same but for magic immunity. It drops from Dead Dunes main boss and it's called Preta Hood.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Lightning13

Lightning13
1 year ago#5
Gaara_fan posted...
There is also a another accessory that does the same but for magic immunity. It drops from Dead Dunes main boss and it's called Preta Hood.

An accessory tailor-made for Aeronite, I might add.
The illusions of the past. You think to have cast them off, only to find them years later, unwearying, unrelenting.
- Foris Zecht

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived