if you like the old arcade game gauntlet you will love this.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sacred 3
  3. if you like the old arcade game gauntlet you will love this.

User Info: lalwtf

lalwtf
3 years ago#11
Game might suck but i still wanna get on it and lvl some more, i try to not think of it as a follow up to sacred 2. It works because a part of me enjoys this mindnumbing game
Xbox 360: 170k+ gamerscore/360+games played
Xbox one owner: Still waiting for a rpg worth playing

User Info: Darth Venger

Darth Venger
3 years ago#12
IS this like Crimson Alliance? I was initially turned off from Crimson Alliance because of no loot drops, but ended up beating it with tow of the three characters and enjoyed it quite a bit.
The future is Dark - Dark Aura <darkauragaming.net>
XBL: Judgment PSN: Judgment2007

User Info: Paull

Paull
3 years ago#13
If you like the old arcade game Gauntlet, you might be interested in knowing that a new Gauntlet game in the same vein as the original arcade games is coming out in less than a month.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

User Info: EverZealous

EverZealous
3 years ago#14
Darth Venger posted...
IS this like Crimson Alliance? I was initially turned off from Crimson Alliance because of no loot drops, but ended up beating it with tow of the three characters and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Sacred 3 has more in common with CA than any other 360 game I've played.

User Info: blutoblutarskyX

blutoblutarskyX
3 years ago#15
EVERYONE loves gauntlet!

I can see why people are pissed about turning this game into a gauntlet clone however.

Cause it's not what sacred 2 was like which was awesome in a different way.

They switched generes on us.
You might love steak, but when you are in the mood for chicken a steak isn't so great.
"If you are available for brunch on Sunday your Saturday night was lame"- me

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#16
euchamonster77 posted...
The game sucks imo. i love hack n slash rpgs but this isnt one and its not an aprg. its a arcade game that
reminds me of the game gauntlet from the 90's but not even that good. buy at own risk.

I really liked Guantlet: Dark Legacy on PS2. Did u ever play that? if so , is this similar at all?
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 years ago#17
Gta 1 2 london. Were top down driving games.. gta 3 was third person. If you own a game you make anything you want.
warning!!! if zombies attack im tripping you
  1. Boards
  2. Sacred 3
  3. if you like the old arcade game gauntlet you will love this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived