How to download Underworld DLC on 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sacred 3
  3. How to download Underworld DLC on 360?

User Info: ptreemf12

ptreemf12
3 years ago#1
Where am I supposed to enter the code? It's 12 characters long so it doesn't work on the normal redeem code screen. Anyone else having issues trying to figure this out?
Every dang time...

User Info: Avatan

Avatan
3 years ago#2
yea my gamestop gave me a p3 code also, call back up now or soon and they should be able to give you the right xbox code,
Xbox GT: NATO Virus
Games im playing atm: MC, CoD Ghost/MW2, WatchDogs

User Info: Avatan

Avatan
3 years ago#3
alot of gamestops are having problems with the systems printing out ps3 codes instead of 360, just say there where ment to be 2 25 digit codes for 360 and hope u dont get someone rude like my gamestop
Xbox GT: NATO Virus
Games im playing atm: MC, CoD Ghost/MW2, WatchDogs

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 years ago#4
I stare at the recipt till im sure i got the codes. I don't care if 50 people are wating. My gamestop always highlights the codes with a yellow marker.
warning!!! if zombies attack im tripping you

User Info: ptreemf12

ptreemf12
3 years ago#5
Ah thanks. Yeah they gave me a PS3 code for whatever reason. Just have to go back to the store to get the 360 one later.
Every dang time...

User Info: EverZealous

EverZealous
3 years ago#6
Avatan posted...
alot of gamestops are having problems with the systems printing out ps3 codes instead of 360, just say there where ment to be 2 25 digit codes for 360 and hope u dont get someone rude like my gamestop

I got someone "rude" (to put it kindly) as well, I tried a different GS and they gave me the proper codes. If the GS by you has no clue like mine, try a different one.
  1. Boards
  2. Sacred 3
  3. How to download Underworld DLC on 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived