So i have a Gold Pickaxe....Now what? Need help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. So i have a Gold Pickaxe....Now what? Need help!

User Info: FARTTACULAR

FARTTACULAR
4 years ago#1
I was thinking to get a meteorite, so i smashed what i thought was an orb in what im guessing is the corruption. When i did, i got the message of "a chill went down your spine" or something like that.

I went looking for my meteorite and its nowhere to be found. I have a skybridge connecting two of the floating islands, but i searched up and down the whole place and no meteorite. I havent killed the eye yet, but i could, ALSO, how hard is it to get one of those demon alters, everytime i attack it, it does massive damage to me.

User Info: SomeDudeIdk

SomeDudeIdk
4 years ago#2
Did you get a message saying, "A meteorite has fallen/landed"?

As for your second question about the demon altars, you can only smash them after you defeat the wall of flesh and obtain a pwnhammer.
Keepin' it classy.

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 years ago#3
if you break 3 orbs eater of worlds will spawn. killing it will get you the next level ore for a pick/things.

User Info: FARTTACULAR

FARTTACULAR
4 years ago#4
no i did not get a message saying a meteorite has landed. one more question, what happens when the people(merchant, nurse) staying with you die?

and thanks for those quick responses :)

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 years ago#5
all NPC will eventually respawn.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. So i have a Gold Pickaxe....Now what? Need help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived