Spectre Boots?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Spectre Boots?

User Info: Nucl3arT1g3R

Nucl3arT1g3R
3 years ago#1
I have the rocket boots, the hermes boots and i'm at a tinkerer's workshop, but the option to make the spectre boots won't show up.Anyone know how to get it to show up?
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R

User Info: natedude0903

natedude0903
3 years ago#2
Make sure you don't have them equipped at the time. Just have then in your normal inventory.

Also, hooray for not being suspended on GFAQs anymore. I can post again! :)
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)

User Info: XeroStrife

XeroStrife
3 years ago#3
Also some people have a lot of trouble crafting. Sometimes you have to drop the items and pick them back up before they will register, just make sure they are unequipped afterwards.
GT: XeroStrife PSN ID: Xero_Strife
Currently Playing Most: Guild Wars 2, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Aliens: Colonial Marines and Resident Evil 6

User Info: hellzyaaahhhhhh

hellzyaaahhhhhh
3 years ago#4
switch to the whats available to craft option

User Info: PutHaggarInSF

PutHaggarInSF
3 years ago#5
Sometimes you have to drop the items and pick them back up before they will register

I came here to make this topic but searched first. Thanks for posting that. Have to make sure to always remember that when I cant craft something.
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided

User Info: ThePeskyCrow

ThePeskyCrow
3 years ago#6
They would not craft for me i had to place the tinker bench next to the guide and pick his crafting guide option and make it through that. o.O;

User Info: Nucl3arT1g3R

Nucl3arT1g3R
3 years ago#7
ThePeskyCrow posted...
They would not craft for me i had to place the tinker bench next to the guide and pick his crafting guide option and make it through that. o.O;

That's what I ended up doing.
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Spectre Boots?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived