Orb of Light question?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Orb of Light question?

User Info: DoctorRoXo

DoctorRoXo
3 years ago#1
Just found an Orb of Light from breaking a Shadow Orb. i'm wondering if its a 1-time only use kind of thing, or can i use it as many times as i want, as long as i have enough mana?

User Info: Halfchaosnova

Halfchaosnova
3 years ago#2
DoctorRoXo posted...
Just found an Orb of Light from breaking a Shadow Orb. i'm wondering if its a 1-time only use kind of thing, or can i use it as many times as i want, as long as i have enough mana?

It can be used as many times as you want. It costs 40 mana I think and lasts 5 mins. Once the 5 mins are up, you can recast it again and will definately have all your mana back by then
Xbox Live Gamertag: Halfchaosnova
Website & Terraria Shop List: http://www.gamedragoon.com/index.php/forum/shops/35-halfchaosnova-s-shop-list#94

User Info: Falchion_36

Falchion_36
3 years ago#3
it's a spell in it's right. lasts 5 minutes. but doesn't provide that much lighting. you can amplify it with a night owl potion. not much help though

IMO you're better off making a Shine potion using daybloom, water in a bottle, and glowing mushrooms
XBL: Ziro Limits

User Info: ozy808

ozy808
3 years ago#4
Falchion_36 posted...
it's a spell in it's right. lasts 5 minutes. but doesn't provide that much lighting. you can amplify it with a night owl potion. not much help though

IMO you're better off making a Shine potion using daybloom, water in a bottle, and glowing mushrooms

I don't know, my fairy is pretty awesome.
GT: ozy8080. Blame the OCD and autocorrect.
If your not playing a GAME for FUN your doing it wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Orb of Light question?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived