Trading for hellforge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Trading for hellforge

User Info: Wrinklycat

Wrinklycat
4 years ago#1
No matter how many worlds i spawn, i am unable to find a hellforge.

If anyone has a few handy, i am ready and willing to trade a bunny hood or money for two hellforges. I would prefer you have the bunny hood however.

My gamertag is wrinklycat and i will be online tonight (central US) and almost all other times this weekend. Send me a message over xbox and we can arrange a meeting in game.

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 years ago#2
are you looking in the right place? they are in hell. every world is 100% assured to have hellforges.

User Info: Wrinklycat

Wrinklycat
4 years ago#3
Yes, i dont know if its a bug. I have been from one end to the other on three large worlds and teo small ones. I even looked in the caverns to make sure. Thats why im paying for it, i literally cant get one. I have all this hellstone and obsidion with no way to smelt them.

User Info: Xo518

Xo518
4 years ago#4
The xbox version spawns them right above hell for some reason. My advice is to just dig a horizontal line around ten blocks above hell layer. Make sure to keep an eye on lava pits as they can spawn in those as well.
That bird exploded

User Info: Tempestium

Tempestium
4 years ago#5
If you can message me when you're on I can give you one or two
GT: Tempestium

User Info: Warablo13

Warablo13
4 years ago#6
I believe a patch made them spawn in hell now..
Xbox Live/Steam: Warablo

User Info: CharlieRFC14

CharlieRFC14
4 years ago#7
I have spare, if you still need one message me on xbox Charlierfc14
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Trading for hellforge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived