Would like to play with more people

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Would like to play with more people

User Info: KnightRoad

KnightRoad
3 years ago#1
I've played for about 2 weeks now. I just killed the big eye for the first time, and he just randomly popped up. I have all the starting armor sets up to Gold, and have at least 5 npcs in my little town. I just started getting down to hell, but my Gold sword doesn't really cut it. I've made a demonite axe on accident when I was trying to see what I could craft with demonite ore by talking to my starter npc, and my axe was born lol. Well, I feel like I'm at the point where I need to start killing bosses, goblins, do events, etc. If anyone would like to help/join me, and teach me a few things that I may have missed, please let me know. Oh, I would like to start using Ranged weps, and magic if possible..

Sorry for this much text lol

Thank you for your time,

User Info: xBrokenShadowzz

xBrokenShadowzz
3 years ago#2
Add me on xbox GT: xBrokenShadowzz
I would like to start a brand new world and player :) would you like to start fresh with me?

User Info: BTips

BTips
3 years ago#3
GT in sig
PSN BTips_ /GT: Prototype BTips/NNID: GamerBTips (message me on GF if you want to add)
FC: 1075 - 2163 - 7707

User Info: Stiqetastic

Stiqetastic
3 years ago#4
You offered to help with my corruption project, I still have yet to hear from you as far as getting your gamertag from you! I left you mine as well and even PM'd it to you!

Like I said, I'd love to help you out / play sometime, but I really can't do that unless you post your gamertag, or message me on mine! (which is in my signature, still)
XBL: Stiqe

User Info: KnightRoad

KnightRoad
3 years ago#5
Sorry about that hahah, GT: Blade Jackson, and I'm putting it in my SIG :)
---
GT: Blade Jackson

User Info: spideyredx

spideyredx
3 years ago#6
Hey, you can add me: "CyberFire XZ". I'd love to help with pretty much anything and I don't really have any terraria friends yet.

User Info: TrueHeero69

TrueHeero69
3 years ago#7
Ill get up on this... I prefer to join others however...
Name in sig

Anyone can add me
Xbox Live Gamertag: Heero69
PSN: lucius_paine. N3DS: Heero 1891-1168-6775
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Would like to play with more people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived