Are there still people complaining that this isn't coming out on PS3/360/PS4/One

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bayonetta 2
  3. Are there still people complaining that this isn't coming out on PS3/360/PS4/One

User Info: Dazz252

Dazz252
3 years ago#11
Jami393 posted...
Question in topic title

Why? because you feel the need to rub it in? The fact you even have to ask just proves you're provoking.

You do understand a lot of people, including myself, are buying a Wii U just for this game right? and when I'm done with Bayonetta 2 you can be sure I am selling the Wii U right away.
It's just the usual dilemma, shall i get drunk now? or shall i get very drunk now? or am I drunk already?

User Info: Jami393

Jami393
3 years ago#12
Dazz252 posted...
Why? because you feel the need to rub it in? The fact you even have to ask just proves you're provoking.

How is me asking a question rubbing it in and being provoking.

Dazz252 posted...
You do understand a lot of people, including myself, are buying a Wii U just for this game right? and when I'm done with Bayonetta 2 you can be sure I am selling the Wii U right away.

Why sell the Wii U when you're done when it looks to have quite a lot of good games on it. Also you wouldn't be able to play the sequel or even the port of the first game if you sold the Wii U

User Info: Dark__Throne

Dark__Throne
3 years ago#13
I will say though.....

I think the only reason most Nintendo fans are hyping up this game is because they know PS/MS owners are generally upset about this being exclusive and want to rub it in. If it was multiplatform no Nintendo fans would be giving a s*** about Bayonetta.

I brought a Wii U because I like Nintendo games but that's my general thoughts.
"Are you dead!? HUH!? CARNAGE!!!"

User Info: FireElmo

FireElmo
3 years ago#14
Dark__Throne posted...
I will say though.....

I think the only reason most Nintendo fans are hyping up this game is because they know PS/MS owners are generally upset about this being exclusive and want to rub it in. If it was multiplatform no Nintendo fans would be giving a s*** about Bayonetta.

I brought a Wii U because I like Nintendo games but that's my general thoughts.
"As Long As There's Music, I'll Keep On Dancing!!" ~Bayonetta

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 years ago#15
Dazz252 posted...
Jami393 posted...
Question in topic title

and then you will have to buy a new one if a bayonetta 3 is announced
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: sonofcasbah

sonofcasbah
3 years ago#16
Dazz252 posted...
Jami393 posted...
Question in topic title

If someone is buying an entire, expensive gaming console for a single game, they need to rethink their priorities.
PSN: SonOfCasbah
3DS FC: 3007-8570-9845

User Info: Ixbran

Ixbran
3 years ago#17
sonofcasbah posted...
If someone is buying an entire, expensive gaming console for a single game, they need to rethink their priorities.

Every gamer in the world has done this. Those types of games are called system Sellers. The idea of someone buying a game console for just one game is actually quite normal, and thats usually what gets people into gaming in the first place. They see a single game that sticks out among the rest, and theres that sudden desire for it. they save up for both the console and the game and buy it when they can afford it.

then after that, since they own the console, they start searching for other games they might be interested in. Suddenly new games they never would have considered before catch their eye, they buy it, they play it, and over time their game collection expands into a game library.

This is how all gamers work, people dont realize the fact that, for the most part, it's very rare for someone to buy a game console simply because it has multiple games they already want.

People are just hesitant to buy a Wii U because a good number of people in the west are just incredibly biased towards sony and microsoft, as well as Nintendo being known for making games being more family friendly, which automatically become labeled as 'kiddy' by the quote/unquote "Hardcore" gamers.

There are plenty of awesome games to buy a Wii U for: Buper Smash Bros. 4, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Sonic Boom, Hyrule Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda U, The Wonderful 101, Super Maro Bros. 3D World, and more.

I think the main issue people have with Nintendo is their lack of 'realistic and gritty' games like CoD and LaSt of Us, but people just need to learn that realism isn't needed to make a game great. some times its nice to pop in a game with bright colors and energetic music to have a good time. Flashy and colorful games like smash bros and bayonetta can be just as fun as CoD if people would just get past this image of needing to come off as cool by only owning 'kick @$$ realistic bloody gory' games, and learn to let out their inner child and enjoy the bright and colorful energetic games like Mario and Zelda.

User Info: Kaetsu

Kaetsu
3 years ago#18
Xbox gamers can't complain because they're getting Scalebound which looks awesome! Sony fans still can't complain because they need to get over it. If they liked Bayo that much then they would just buy a Wii U.

User Info: fanboymaycry

fanboymaycry
3 years ago#19
Sony fans always complain when a game like this isn't available on a PS console. They are THE most "entitled" (and whiny) fanbase. They're used to always having their way. When they're hit by the reality that the gaming industry isn't kind to close-minded brand fanboys, they lash out on the net with conviction.

The worst Bayo whining (as far as Bayo 1 AND 2) has come from that segment of gamers.

User Info: Sephivengeance9

Sephivengeance9
3 years ago#20
fanboymaycry posted...
Sony fans always complain when a game like this isn't available on a PS console. They are THE most "entitled" (and whiny) fanbase. They're used to always having their way. When they're hit by the reality that the gaming industry isn't kind to close-minded brand fanboys, they lash out on the net with conviction.

The worst Bayo whining (as far as Bayo 1 AND 2) has come from that segment of gamers.

Nope, all fanboys are as bad as each other. I mean, just look at the number of people begging for KHIII on the Wii U and still try to say that one specific group of fanboys has a bigger entitlement complex than another.
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
  1. Boards
  2. Bayonetta 2
  3. Are there still people complaining that this isn't coming out on PS3/360/PS4/One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived