Gamepag or Wii U Pro controller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Gamepag or Wii U Pro controller?

User Info: Kingyodel

Kingyodel
3 years ago#1
What do you guys think, is it worth my money to get a Wii U pro controller or should i stick with the gamepad? I know it boils down to personal preference but i would like to hear from anyone who has used a pro controller what they think.
King Yodel

User Info: Utada

Utada
3 years ago#2
Pro controller is a waste of money unless you don't like the position of ZR/ZL on the Gamepad.

The way it's orientated on the Pro controller is slightly different, but that is the only difference.

The controller being wide has no bearing on it being a controller, and your hands being farther apart don't suddenly make you press the wrong buttons.
My signature had to be changed after 4 years; 8/11/10 I shall remember!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Utada/sig.jpg

User Info: Dusk_

Dusk_
3 years ago#3
Get a Wii mote and Wii ccp.

User Info: PinkestFloyd07

PinkestFloyd07
3 years ago#4
i like original pro because i have a system when i play monster hunter games, i need my hands to be closer together because sometimes ill use my left hand on the right stick while i attack to move the camera, and also i like the buttons to be above the joystick on the right of the controllers for OCD issues while playing.

User Info: Vandyan

Vandyan
3 years ago#5
Dusk_ posted...
Get a Wii mote and Wii ccp.

^ This

The Wii CCP is fantastic.
GT: Vandyan
MH3 US ID: Dabba (HR 100+): F3QC55 / Honey (HR51+): X7WXT6

User Info: MonkeymooXD

MonkeymooXD
3 years ago#6
Personally, I find the WiiU Pro controller is the most comfortable controller I have.

User Info: Lokarin

Lokarin
3 years ago#7
Don't even need a Pro, even the original CC is good.
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"

User Info: OldDirtyCR

OldDirtyCR
3 years ago#8
I vote the one that came with Tri. The Wii U pro has the analog stick to the right of the buttons.
Official husband of Skyla.

User Info: jkhayworth

jkhayworth
3 years ago#9
PROTIP: Use the PRO controller. That's what imma do, and have my gamepad beside me with my menus on it. Plus if you don't already have a pro controller, it's great for zombiu multiplayer and virtual console.

User Info: pingomalik

pingomalik
3 years ago#10
Get the CCP

Classic controller pro.
(V) (;,,;) (V)
---
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Gamepag or Wii U Pro controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived