Kings beak

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Meaka2013

Meaka2013
4 years ago#1
I relise you have to break his poison sack to obtain this, can you get this item offline villiage quest? Having trouble getting them perhaps if I try to cap.

User Info: Mariofan_101

Mariofan_101
4 years ago#2
Yes you can just break his face, you'll get it in the rewards.
Gamertag: ShoRt MiKe x
Pokemon White FC: 3225-1741-6915

User Info: Utada

Utada
4 years ago#3
I'm not sure if it's a capture reward, but just break his poison sac and you should have like a 60-70% chance to get it in rewards.

Break rewards are not increased by capture, but capture can give you things that quest rewards normally don't. As I said, though, not sure if the King's Beak is a capture reward.
My signature had to be changed after 4 years; 8/11/10 I shall remember!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Utada/sig.jpg

User Info: ih0tfirei

ih0tfirei
4 years ago#4
Yes mostly everything except G rank stuff can be obtained offline in the village quests
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I

User Info: Apl_J

Apl_J
4 years ago#5
I just farmed him a bunch for poison sacs, and I never got the beak when I killed him (I brok sac every time).
GT: AplJuice

User Info: Utada

Utada
4 years ago#6
Apl_J posted...
I just farmed him a bunch for poison sacs, and I never got the beak when I killed him (I brok sac every time).

Bad luck.
My signature had to be changed after 4 years; 8/11/10 I shall remember!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Utada/sig.jpg

User Info: ih0tfirei

ih0tfirei
4 years ago#7
Utada posted...
I'm not sure if it's a capture reward, but just break his poison sac and you should have like a 60-70% chance to get it in rewards.

Break rewards are not increased by capture, but capture can give you things that quest rewards normally don't. As I said, though, not sure if the King's Beak is a capture reward.

It's a break reward. It's just a 50/50 chance with poison sack being the other half.
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I

User Info: Meaka2013

Meaka2013
4 years ago#8
I will prolly just be unlucky then sigh..

User Info: Vandyan

Vandyan
4 years ago#9
ITT: Desire sensor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived