Here is my Dual Sword weapon tree

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Here is my Dual Sword weapon tree

User Info: MH3UPlayer

MH3UPlayer
4 years ago#1
Here is my Dual Sword weapon tree goal:

Bone Scythes
Bone Scythes+
Chief's Scythes
Ludroth Pair
Ludroth Pair+
Bloodwings
Bloodwings+
Venom Wings
Grimgrim Wings
Grimmest Noxwings

Did I get that right? Will this be a good tree to follow and will it carry me through the entire game "Offline"?

User Info: Mitigwa

Mitigwa
4 years ago#2
I was planning on doing that til I noticed that it needs gigginox stuff for the bloodwings... and thats a couple stars down the road from the ludroth+.... just a headsup
C-130 J models are pretty beastly... theres Friggin 6 God darn Blades!... of Death!

MH3UPlayer
4 years ago#3
Is the weapon tree correct though?

Mitigwa
4 years ago#4
You go from Ludroth pair to bloodwings. The + is in the other tree
C-130 J models are pretty beastly... theres Friggin 6 God darn Blades!... of Death!

MH3UPlayer
4 years ago#5
Mitigwa posted...
You go from Ludroth pair to bloodwings. The + is in the other tree

Are you certain? The Faq png submitted to this site shows it under Ludroth Pair+ unless I'm mistaken.

Mitigwa
4 years ago#6
Yeah man. Its either you make + or the wings.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3U:_Dual_Sword_Weapon_Tree

It is kinda of confusing if you glance at it but it shows them on the same step. Also I have the Ludroth pair right now and it shows you its either or

MH3UPlayer
4 years ago#7
How are the Dual Blades working for you so far? I can't wait to start using them. Also, You seem to be after that poison element like I am. Oh' btw... I guess if we mess up on the tree we can just turn of the game and restart it so we can try until we get it right.

Mitigwa
4 years ago#8
I like poison yesh. I don't really use the Duals much but I like collecting and later on getting better with them

MH3UPlayer
4 years ago#9
The thing is I want to make Dual Swords my primary weapon and need a good tree. Will the Ludroth hold me over until I can make Bloodwings I wonder? Perhaps I should select a different path. I'm open for all suggestions.

Mitigwa
4 years ago#10
I am making the Snow Slicers also... and I don't think they would be all that useful playing till that point. Yes you could do it but there would be better options
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Here is my Dual Sword weapon tree

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived