Why no SnS love?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jin66

Jin66
3 years ago#1
I've noticed no one uses SnS online or talks about it at all. Is it not a particularly good weapon? I've loved using it so far and the agility helps a lot. The only pain is having to sharpen my weapon all the time.

Any Pro hunters use this as their main weapon or any reasons why it should/ shouldn't be used?

User Info: Shybaason

Shybaason
3 years ago#2
it's "too difficult" for your average player to use as well as any other weapon thats why

User Info: FiReyDRaGO71157

FiReyDRaGO71157
3 years ago#3
Shybaason posted...
it's "too difficult" for your average player to use as well as any other weapon thats why

It's actually terrible at everything.
chokin down dat kush

User Info: firefoxred

firefoxred
3 years ago#4
You must not have ever played with me. Its really the only thing I use when I am not using my Light bowgun.
Wii U : UnknownFox
Feel free to add for Monster Hunter :D

User Info: GuardianShadow0

GuardianShadow0
3 years ago#5
It has the lowest damage output and DS now do a much better job with elemental and status attacks. It's a good beginner's weapon and is still useful, but other weapons do everything it does better.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc

User Info: ZerostremeX3

ZerostremeX3
3 years ago#6
I'm definitely far from pro, but I enjoy using it for elemental damage. I can block, use items on the fly, and just feel pretty agile in general when using it. Just got Djinn so I generally try to find a reason to whip it out XD
Signature Temporarily Unavailable

User Info: Alexandrious1

Alexandrious1
3 years ago#7
They may as well remove it from the game, once MH4 is out, Charge Axe will replace it utterly -_-.

I used to use Sword and Shield in Tri, it was my main weapon, always used it, but now Dual Blades are out, and im loving it.
PSN: TZETA
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Crystaliana, high HP/Defense/Stamina Support Mage, and pretty to look at.

User Info: bladedwraith

bladedwraith
3 years ago#8
Anyone that is remotely good at this game knows the SnS is a fine weapon.

Not the best, but a fine weapon.

These same people that say ' LOL IT SUCKS BRAH" are the same people that think a Rapid Fire Gunner can't do good damage either.

User Info: Xano1234

Xano1234
3 years ago#9
I just crafted my first SnS for my Jaggi set. Usually use a switch axe. I like the speed of the attacks, but I do notice I do a lot less damage. I am however significantly more mobile than I used to be. Overall, I find it to be a fun weapon. I think Switch Axe and Sword and Shield are going to be my main weapons.
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310

User Info: ZyloWolfBane

ZyloWolfBane
3 years ago#10
It's a good weapon if you're using proper elemental damage on each hunt, or status effects. Otherwise you're better off using something else.
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived