Monster Broth

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MikaelMcTavish

MikaelMcTavish
4 years ago#1
Anyone found a good quest or mass way to farm this other then the off chance one stupid ass bug in a quest will drop one.

User Info: at3tucker

at3tucker
4 years ago#2
High rank gigis and gigginox I think.
Nintendo thing: Navy_Guy_Tuck
Origin: AT2-Tucker AR with most kills M16A4 that's right the A4, not A3

MikaelMcTavish
4 years ago#3
Thanks ill give it a shot by farming that sexually repugnant beasty.

MikaelMcTavish
4 years ago#4
*Baleful Gigginox does not drop this item during its Village quest nor do you get it in rewards.

User Info: Beckerage

Beckerage
4 years ago#5
high rank bugs drop it too...

MikaelMcTavish
4 years ago#6
Yeah but I did the high rank desert exploration 10 times and not 1 dropped from 3 each time so I am looking for a more plentiful solution. as the developers were mentally r*****ed and didn't put a high rank bug hunting quest.

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 years ago#7
I've gotten plenty going to HR3 Pawpawpass Sandy Plains. Go to where you fight the Barroth and try to hit all 4 of the bugs there with a Poison Gas Bomb. It's still not a fast process, but as I said I've gotten plenty trying to get Bnahabara parts.
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe

User Info: Synthetic_CK

Synthetic_CK
4 years ago#8
The best % is from the bugs in the HR volcano at 30%. You'll need to poison them to avoid destroying them. Next up is in the HR sandy plains at 22%
LOL@console fanboys. Just because it's the only console YOU own doesn't mean the others suck. Great games on all systems. Get over yourself, shut up and play.

User Info: Weebers

Weebers
4 years ago#9
MikaelMcTavish posted...
Yeah but I did the high rank desert exploration 10 times and not 1 dropped from 3 each time so I am looking for a more plentiful solution. as the developers were mentally r*****ed and didn't put a high rank bug hunting quest.

Tell me about it. Farming carapaces for my arko unu bows was a nightmare.

Go into moga woods.
Poison bugs.
Get maybe 3 carapaces max.
Repeat.

Worst part is I kept forgetting to tell chacha and kayamba to stay behind, and those nitwits constantly attack the bugs and shatter them right before the poison kills them. Spamming the signals helps a bit, but you can only signal to one at a time >_<
Warioware: D.I.Y. FC: Chunky 5070 6483 5880

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 years ago#10
Weebers posted...
Tell me about it. Farming carapaces for my arko unu bows was a nightmare.

Go into moga woods.
Poison bugs.
Get maybe 3 carapaces max.
Repeat.

Worst part is I kept forgetting to tell chacha and kayamba to stay behind, and those nitwits constantly attack the bugs and shatter them right before the poison kills them. Spamming the signals helps a bit, but you can only signal to one at a time >_<

*Spends an hour and a half to finally get 5 carapaces to upgrade Arko Unu W*
"Congrats on your new Arko Du W! Now go get 8 more carapces and a bunch of other crap you dont have! :D"
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived