Rust Fragments

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CodemanB3

CodemanB3
3 years ago#1
So i have used the boats like maybe 10 times total and i have never gotten a Fragment. I used the guide to select my table ( I wanted table 10) and never got to check due to the spreadsheet being down. Does this mean im in a cursed table or i have terrible luck with rust fragments?

User Info: Shybaason

Shybaason
3 years ago#2
CodemanB3 posted...
So i have used the boats like maybe 10 times total and i have never gotten a Fragment. I used the guide to select my table ( I wanted table 10) and never got to check due to the spreadsheet being down. Does this mean im in a cursed table or i have terrible luck with rust fragments?

you ARE sending to treasure spots yes?

User Info: CanadianShadow

CanadianShadow
3 years ago#3
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/65801184 has link to download working fish table.
~All jokes aside you should decide if it pleases or pains you~

CodemanB3
3 years ago#4
Shybaason posted...
CodemanB3 posted...

you ARE sending to treasure spots yes?

Yes! forgot to mention that

CodemanB3
3 years ago#5
CanadianShadow posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/65801184 has link to download working fish table.

i went to the link and tried to download the file, but i need some 3rd party software to download. All of which cost money. There's got to be another way

User Info: CanadianShadow

CanadianShadow
3 years ago#6
The big green button in the mediafire box doesn't cost money to download if you click it. You do need a .rar extractor which is free as well using 7-Zip.
~All jokes aside you should decide if it pleases or pains you~

CodemanB3
3 years ago#7
CanadianShadow posted...
The big green button in the mediafire box doesn't cost money to download if you click it. You do need a .rar extractor which is free as well using 7-Zip.

so i downloaded the 7-zip file. Now what do i do? Its still not downloading

CodemanB3
3 years ago#8
Its trying to open it with internet explorer for some reason...

CodemanB3
3 years ago#9
bump

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived