USA Today review

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ishingun

ishingun
3 years ago#1
They actually had it in their "Recommended" gaming videos on their Tech site today:
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/tech/gaming/2013/04/15/2084559/

Only issue is that it got chopped for time so it doesn't make sense in some parts. Full unedited version of the review is here:

http://youtu.be/s4o7lKEWV7I

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
3 years ago#2
Wow, this guy completely understands this game on multiple levels.
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage

User Info: murat8

murat8
3 years ago#3
Good review

User Info: lyrick

lyrick
3 years ago#4
I like the review content and the reviewers thorough understanding of the game and its mechanics.

I don't like that the reviewer sounds like Kermit the Frog.
Intel i5-2500k || CM 212+ || P8P67 Pro || HD6870 || Win7 x64 Pro/Ubuntu 12.04 || CM HAF 912

User Info: popliyo

popliyo
3 years ago#5
lyrick posted...
I like the review content and the reviewers thorough understanding of the game and its mechanics.

The **** do you have against Kermit the frog?
trolls are stupid people who have tricked themselves into thinking that merely pretending to be an idiot is different from actually being an idiot. -Detsuaxhe

User Info: harvestjunkie

harvestjunkie
3 years ago#6
lyrick posted...

lol

lyrick
3 years ago#7
popliyo posted...
lyrick posted...

I like Kermit, I don't like the sound of peoples voice when they share similar vocal characteristics.
Intel i5-2500k || CM 212+ || P8P67 Pro || HD6870 || Win7 x64 Pro/Ubuntu 12.04 || CM HAF 912

User Info: teknic1200

teknic1200
3 years ago#8
dang, getting on someone for something they can't control is about as lowbrow as it gets
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday

User Info: DougyB

DougyB
3 years ago#9
lyrick posted...
popliyo posted...
lyrick posted...

I like Kermit, I don't like the sound of peoples voice when they share similar vocal characteristics.

You must hate Nolan North and Jennifer Hale then. They sound the same in everything.
b

lyrick
3 years ago#10
teknic1200 posted...
dang, getting on someone for something they can't control is about as lowbrow as it gets

Not everyone has a voice for radio or the audio track on a youtube vid. His content was great, he just lacks the vocal ability to deliver it without sounding like a muppet.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived