VE Ticket Rewards by Type and Location

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. VE Ticket Rewards by Type and Location

User Info: Daikanis

Daikanis
4 years ago#51
But what does the color of the guild card means? Does affect on the Tickets Color?
Mad Stare.

User Info: Phillthom

Phillthom
4 years ago#52
Hmm I'm not getting this system. My guild card is rainbow but all'll I've had so far is 26 VE tickets and 4 VE deluxe tickets :p

User Info: Dracil

Dracil
4 years ago#53
That means you aren't doing multiplayer with people with their guild card, so you aren't getting unity points.

User Info: Essaness

Essaness
3 years ago#54
Guild card color is affected by completion of the different quests, unity points are a seperate thing.

User Info: Pinxed

Pinxed
3 years ago#55
Daikanis posted...
But what does the color of the guild card means? Does affect on the Tickets Color?

From what I've read (please correct me if I'm wrong) the only relation between the two is that you need a Bronze Guild Card to receive VE Ticket Gold and a Gold Guild Card to receive VE Ticket Cosmic. I can safely say from personal experience that the latter is correct, as I just got my first VE Cosmic Ticket after getting my Gold Card, with my last VE Ticket being Gold as well.
"Do people go to Smogon's forums and complain about GameFaqs?" - Duskull24
Pokemon Y FC: 3866 - 8279 - 1478

User Info: AlxCj

AlxCj
3 years ago#56
Read the joke
What's green and has wheels?
Grass, i lied about the wheels...

User Info: dogbertius

dogbertius
2 years ago#57
Dracil posted...
No, the person who made kept the equation as is from the Japanese sites, because he assumed the people reading it would be smart enough to do the math in their head. Simplifying it would also mask some of the thinking the developers were making in their formula.

Also, the original doc has been updated over time, but the TC has not updated it to reflect that. And the original guide was posted on reddit with some additional comments.

Like the damage formula :)
turly an hidden gem of this generation
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. VE Ticket Rewards by Type and Location

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.